Twenty One.

Hey guys! I know the AN is in a different place but its only because the last sentence in this chapter is really juicy. And I wanted it to have that dun dun dun end look. Please don't go to the end just to see what it is, cuz that will ruin the whole chapter. And thanks for 5K wow so unreal lol. Oh and your welcome for a quick update 😂

Don't forget to vote and comment x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month later.

Right I'm in school dreading it, or life at this moment.

Kalin brightens up everything tho.

We've been on a couple of dates and he was such a gentleman.

Kalin is going on tour soon with Myles, the management said I'm not allowed to go to the first couple of shows.

Which made me pretty sad, but I'm gonna surprise him at the shows I'm allowed to be at.

"Shaya can you tell us please" My history teacher said.

"Huh what" I said confused.

"Can you tell us something we didn't know about England?" She said.

"Uhh... New York is named after a town in England called Yorkshire." I explained.

I hate when teachers do this, put you on the spot.

Just cuz I'm not from America don't feel the need tot ask me question about wear I'm from.

"Sorry little miss England" Khayman nudged me smiling.

"Shut up Khay" I laughed.

"Good Shaya" She said.

RINNNNG

The bell rang and I strolled out of my class, I'm so fed up right now.

Have you ever felt depressed but you don't know why but, there are many reasons you could be depressed but its not one of those reasons.

Yeah well that's how I feel.

It's lunch so I went to the cafeteria to get a sandwich.

My face brightened when I saw my lil squad Samrah, Samah, Casey, Orlenda, Aledja and Rolanda.

"Oh my gosh, Hey guys" I said with a big smile.

The all look at me with dirty looks and said 'hey' lowly.

"Ohhkay uhh.. Did I do something?" I asked.

The just looked at me and didn't reply.

What the hell did I do, I know we came a little distant but I didn't do anything.

I looked at Samrah and signaled that I wanted to talk to her alone.

We walked away from the table.

"Hey, what's going on" I said.

"Don't play dumb Shaya, you know what you did." She said.

"Samrah I honestly don't, can you tell me what I did?" I said.

"You sent us that message all of us on the group chat." She said.

"What message? What the fuck are talking about?" I said getting a little annoyed.

She showed me her phone that said the 'message' I sent.

It read:

Shaya- Guys I don't want anything to you stupid dumb bitches. You guys are so annoying and think everything is a fucking joke. So I'm done, I'm done with your guys' rachet ass ugly ass selfs. Dueces nigga ✌