Six.

Before and during phonecall

Khayman's POV

I hope Shaya is ok, I'm feeling bad at the moment.

She can't still be unconscious can she?

Kayla was spending the night at my house.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower" I said to her.

"Okay babe" she replied scrolling through her phone.

While I was in the shower my phone began to ring.

"Get that for me please babe" I yelled

(Phone call in last chapter)

I hopped out of the shower and walked into my room where Kayla was sitting on the bed.

Kayla looked upset

"Who was on the phone" I asked her.

She didn't answer.

"Kayla!" I said.

She still didn't answer.

"Who was that on the phone" I shouted getting a little frustrated.

"Umm who do you think your shouting at and it was that Shayra or whatever her name is" she snapped back.

"Well maybe I wouldn't have to shout at you if you answered me the first time" I said.

"Wait did you say  Shaya?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah that stupid bitch that you caught she should have fell on her ugly ass head. And why did you go to her house earlier Khay?" she said heating up.

"Aye Kayla there's no need to be talking bout anyone like that and I went to her house because she was unconscious for hours after she fell. So I went to her house to see if she was ok, plus I didn't have her phone number" I said in a calm tone.

"Boy don't 'aye Kayla' me. And there was no need to go to her house your friends with Jaxon so you could have called him. You hardly even know her your not her boyfriend your mine and she talked to me like I'm a dumb bitch so you better not be sticking up for that hoe" she viciously said.

I've had enough of Kayla.

I try to spend time with her but when I do she's always on her phone.

Plus she's cheated on me before so, I don't really know if I can trust her.

"So what if i'm sticking up for her she's a decent girl, unlike you" I said starting to get really pissed.

"Oh really, well then Khayman! I'm so done with you, I think we should split since you wanna stick up for a bitch you don't even know" she said.

"Whatever Kayla were done, trust me we were done ages ago. And I know youv'e been texting someone else, so I guess you guys can get together or whatever" I said.

"Yeah I was talking to someone, like come on you the sidenigga of course. And if you think that, that girl Shaya is gonna fall for you; ha you got another thing coming cuz I heard, she and Kalin have a thing" she said while smirking and leaving.

I sat on my bed, thinking on what just happened and what I was going to say to Shaya at school.

How would she react?

I know it was her first day yesterday but, I I think I'm starting to like her she's really different.

I'm not just saying that cuz she's British and British girls are bomb. But she's got that sexy sassiness that I like.

Next day

Shaya's POV

I woke up to my alarm.

"Today is gonna be a long day" I moaned while raising my arms to stretch.

I got out of my bed and turned on my shower, got undressed and hopped in.

After I washed myself, I got dressed into my black hoodie crop top, black  highwaisted shorts and beige timberlands.

I went back into the bathroom to do my hair and make-up, I untied my braid that I put in last night so my hair would be curly in the morning.

I walked over to the mirror to see how I looked.

"black on black, that's how I roll" I said while doing a little dance in the mirror.

After I was ready, I had 30 minutes left so, I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.

Mom and Jaxon were still sleeping and needed waking up.

So I plugged my phone into the stereo and blasted 'hotel by Kid Ink and Chris Brown (really good song btw).

Jaxon came running downstairs and tackled me onto the coach.

"What are you doing " I said laughing.

"Turn off that music, mom and I are tryna sleep" he said.

"I turned it on for you and mom so you could wake up" I said.

He went back upstairs.

I went in the kitchen to make some breakfast, while dancing to the ending of  'ayo'.

The doorbell rang I wondered who it could be, then I remembered that I was supposed to be meeting Kalin so maybe it was him.

I opened the door to see Kalin with sweet tea and a smirk on his face.

"Well this is a surprise" I said.

" I left early to stop by starbucks then I remembered that I gotta meet you and I figured you would be in, so here I am." He said.

"Come in" I said opening the door wider.

He came in and when he did so 'outta here' came on, I started blushing.

"Playing my song I see" he said with a big grin on his face.

"yeah" I said looking down.

"I'm making french toast, do you want some" I asked him.

"Umm no I already ate at home" he said sipping on his tea.

That's surprising because Kalin never stops eating plus french toast is his favourite.

I walked over to the counter, where he was sitting and started eating.

"You know that I want you so baby what's up" we sang along with the song.

I looked at the time my eyes widened.

"K we got to go" I said.

I put on my shoes than to the door.

"Bye Jaxon, bye mom" I shouted.

"We'll ride in my car ok" Kalin said.

"ok" I replied.

Skips to school.

We pulled up to school.

Kalin and I separated to go to our lockers.

"I'll see you later I guess" I said.

"Yeah, I think we have second period together" he said as he walked down the hall.

I went to Khayman's locker waiting for him eventhough I really didn't want to because of what happened yesterday.

While I was waiting a girl came up to me and pulled my hair.

"You can get rude over the phone lets see what you can do in real life" the girl said while pulling me to the floor.

I was now on the floor surrounded by a bunch of girls kicking me. I started bleeding.