Fourteen.

We are now in my bedroom at my desk doing our project.

We decided to do a presentation instead of a model.

It felt like it was taking forever.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"I guess Kalin" she sighed.

I'm really having enough of this dumb ass attitude.

Like get over it we can all be cool but you want to be stupid about it.

"Listen Shaya, I know exactly why your angry at me but you don't have to ignore me or act like I'm the most terrible person on the planet and act like you hate me. Cause I know you don't. I'm trying to apologise and turn a new page but your the one that's angry and not even trying to turn the page."

I angrily said while walking downstairs to get some food.

I came back up with some sandwiches that I made.

As I entered my bedroom door I saw tears on Shaya's face.

SHIT!

What have I done I knew I shouldn't have shouted at her.

I put the sandwiches down and went to my bed and hugged her.

Surprisingly she hugged back and snuggled her head deep into my chest.

"Kalin I'm so sorry, I don't know why I was so angry you didn't even do anything. You only fought Khayman cause you was angry and I get it now, being away from you was mad crazy. But then I started talking to Dontay and I kind of like him now and I don't know what to do Kalin" she said between sniffles.

She didn't mention that she still likes me, I know she still likes me I can see it in her eyes.

She doesn't have to lie to me.

Dontay needs to fuck off, he's always taking my girls.

I don't want this to be a replay of the whole India story.

"It's ok Shaya, don't cry. I don't like it when your upset especially because of me, I'm a nobody. And don't worry about the Dontay situation we'll sort that out later. Lets just sit like this for a bit" I said.

She nodded I wrapped my arms around her tighter and she deepened her head in my chest.

Shaya's POV

Kalin and I sat in his room hugging in silence for about half an hour, and I liked it.

I really like this sweet side of Kalin its soo.... sweet.

"Kalin?" I said.

"huh" he replied.

"I think we should get back to our presentation and eat our sandwiches" I giggled.

"I think your right" he chuckled.

--

Kalin and I are finally finished our presentation, it's so exhausting using my brain when I have so much on my mind.

"I'm going to get a drink" I said while getting up from his desk.

As I was walking down stairs the door knocked.

"Can you get that Shay" Kalin shouted from upstairs.

"Lazy much" I chuckled.

I walked over to the door and opened it. I was shocked to see Dontay.

What the hell I like him and I like Kalin, there like bestfriends and now he's here!

"Hi" I faked smiled with shock.