Seven.

Khayman's POV

I was on my way to school anxious to what Shaya would say to me.

Was she mad at me or was she mad at Kayla?

I just knew she was mad.

I pulled up to school

Went up the steps and entered the hallway.

I turned the corner to go to my locker by my locker there was a bunch of girls in a circle.

People were also chanting "fight, fight."

I ran over to see what was gong on and to see who was fighting.

Shaya was on the floor while Kayla and her crew was kicking her.

She was bleeding.

"What are you doing" I shouted at Kayla pushing her and the other girls away from Shaya.

"When a bitch gets rude, she gets a beating to learn from her mistakes! Plus she stole my man" Kayla said panting.

"There's no need for this, and she didn't steal  anyone I chose her over you even though we don't date" I shouted helping Shaya up from the floor.

While I was doing so Kalin came running to us.

"What the hell happened?" he asked.

"I beat the hell out of that bitch" Kayla said with a devilish smirk on her face.

"BITCH your sick in the head and nigga sort out yo fucking girl" he sad taking Shaya out my hands and down the hall.

"Its his fault she did this to me, but ill get her back" Shaya mumbled to Kalin.

Kalin and I where the only ones to hear what she said.

"Ha there goes your girl, limping down the hall in need and she's not in you arms" Kayla snickered.

I walked away with my head down.

Shaya's POV

Kalin walked me down the hall he was walking me to the medical office, but I didn't want to be the center of attention again ITS MY SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL FFS!

"Kalin!?" I muttered.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Don't take me the nurse I'll be fine, lets just go in here" I said moving my hand towards a door.

"Umm ok but, are you sure you'll be alright? You can barely walk" Kalin said in a worried tone.

"Please" I moaned.

He walked me into the room.

Inside there where table and chairs it was more like a mini classroom.

I sat down on a table Kalin sat down aswell.

"How did this all even happen like why did she hit you?" he asked twiddling with his thumbs.

"Well after I woke up my mom told me that Khayman had came round to check on me, so I called him. Kayla picked up his phone, I introduced myself then she instantly thought me and Khayman where hooking up. It all turnt into an argument" I explained.

He put his hand around my shoulders pulling me into a hug "petty girls" he muttered.

"Petty bitches" I muttered back.

"It's over now and i'm glad your okay" he said kissing my cheek.

I smiled and kept in my squeal.

We sat in that room for most of the day talking about life.

Kalin was so interested on the way I lived back home in London, he told me 'its so different compared to America' and he was right.

I miss home.

I was feeling a little bit better and I was hungry, plus it was lunchtime and their selling burritos.

"Kalin lets go to the cafeteria and get some food, I'm hungry" I said.

"Shaya are you are you even able to walk? he giggled.

I gave him a straight face and glared at him.

"That's not funny, come on lets go Kayla won't touch me again trust me" I said while smirking.

"What are you planning in that evil head of yours and yeah we can go I'm hungry anyway. I'm sticking to you like glue tho, just incase" he said grabbing my arm and squeezing it.

We both started laughing.

He walked over to the door and opened it reaveling the hall "ladies first" Kalin said moving his hand infront of him signalling me to walk out the door.

I walked over to the door as I put my foot out the door Kalin pushed me back into the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little frustrated.

"But men just before" he said laughing his head off.

"oh my god stop doing these stupid jokes" I said giggling.

I was now walking behind him, I stopped and thought.

I'm walking down the hall withe Kalin freaking White.

Kalin stuck up for me, Shaya Edwards a no one from England.

Kalin White carried me after I was hurt.

I think i'm falling for him.

"What's wrong? Are you ok? Why did you stop?" he asked.

I gave him a smirk walked up to him, stared into his big green eyes and kissed him on the lips.

He seemed a little shocked at first but, he kissed back straight away.

We stood in the middle of the hall kissing for 2 minutes straight.

"What was that for? Kalin asked pulling away.

"For everything these past 2 days" I said running down the hall to the canteen.

"Ok shawty" Kalin said running after me.

I pushed the big heavy doors, the smell of beans, sauce and rice hit me it felt like I was in a Mexican restaurant.

"damn i'm hungry" I mumbled to myself.

Kalin came running up behind me panting "unfit much" I giggled.

"Nah my backpack is heavy" he said.

"Kalin you don't have your backpack, you left it in the room remember" I said catching him out.

"shhhh" he chuckled.

We both grabbed a tray and stood in the line, after waiting 5 minutes we got out burritos.

"Greedy Kalin" I teased because he has 3 burritos.

"What I'm hungry, at least they aren't as big as the ones at chipotle" he moaned.

I laughed.

"Yeah, men got to eat alot so they don't look skinny and scrawny" I heard a familiar voice say.

If that voice was Kayla's shes got another thing coming.

I turned around to see KAYLA!

"Mind your own damn business" I snapped at her.

"Girl you better shut up or i'll beat yo ass again" she said.

"You ain't gonna do shit" (that vine tho ) I said crossing my arms.

I looked back at Kalin.

"Just walk away and lets go and eat" Kalin pleaded.

"My evil brain is very smart" I smirked at him.

I turned around and punched her in the face.

"Ohh Kayla did i mention that in was a boxing champion in my town. Aha you thought that little beating you gave me was all that, that was nothing compared to I will do to you if you touch me again. Don't ever underestimate the new girl BITCH!" I said walking away with Kalin.