Twelve.

School was nearly over.

The girls kept asking me about Dontay so I kept ignoring them.

If they don't like Dontay and telling me all these bad things about Dontay, then I won't answer the questions the as me about Dontay.

I was sitting in Physics, it was so awkward for me cuz I was sitting right in front of Kalin.

And through the whole lesson I could feel the ray of his eyes on me, like he was Cyclops from x-men (I love x-men ).

At some points I looked behind, as if I was looking out the window but I was looking at Kalin not directly in the eye tho.

He tried to look away, obviously he knew I was tryna eye him.

Dontay was in my class and he kept smirking at me, and I kept smiling at him.

We had a sub so no one real did any work, so Dontay and I sent paper airplanes to eachother.

I think Kalin was getting the picture that Dontay and I had something between us because, he kept flirting with Kayla.

"Boys are such thots" I indirected at Kalin.

"Girls need to move on and turn a page" Kalin indirected back.

I looked at the board and screwed my face.

I heard Kayla giggle obviously she knew Kalin and I where talking about eachother.

That made me mad.

I was sitting next to my lab buddy Rose I asked if she could ask the sub to swap seats, so I could sit next to Dontay and make can make Kalin jealous.

She didn't really mind.

"Sir can I move seats because Shaya is irritating me?" Rose said.

"Uh I guess, does anyone want to swap with this young lady" the sub questioned the class.

I looked over at Dontay and winked indicating for him to raise his hand.

I guess he was too late because sir didn't pick him, he picked Kalin.

Can't this nigga take a muhfucking hint.

Kalin's POV

"Uh I guess, does anyone want to swap with this young lady" Sir said to the class.

I saw Shaya look over at Dontay she winked at him.

As soon as she did so I instantly put up my hand, and sir picked me.

I saw her put her head into her work book and softly banged the table.

She was slightly pissed, but I didn't care.

I pulled back my chair got up and walked round to the second row.

I was about to sit on the stool when Shaya moved the stool with her foot, she moved it away from her, so we wasn't close to each other.

I gave her a funny look, she looked so smug.

"Ok students, I know I'm a sub and you probably won't listen to me, but your teacher said that if you don't at least get 2 pages of work done you'll be in detention for 2 days after school." he said.

"Can we work in partners?" Kayla said knowing that would make Shaya mad.

She's stupid no one involved her in my little game.

I think she thinks I like her, she better not.

I only flirted with her to make Shaya somewhat jealous.