Chapter Thirty-Four - Romance Novel Sex

Start from the beginning

It was something of a frantic scramble after that. Isla held herself up while Arturo pushed her dress and panties out of the way. He didn't rip the flimsy material completely off of her, but he did stretch them to the point that she would have to throw them away after this.

Isla heard the rip and everything, and that made her body feel even warmer.

"Hurry, hurry up," Isla begged, panting her words because she was feeling too hot to breathe and too crushed to take in a proper lungful as she was pressed between Arturo and the wall.

With the fabric of her dress in the way, when Isla looked down, she couldn't properly see Arturo's hand, but she could hear the clink of his belt buckle as he loosened it, and she could see the frantic motion of his arm as he fought to free his cock.

Isla wanted to see it. She wanted to see how hard he was, see his prick throb, see if there was precum forming at the slit, but she couldn't, and that brought on a whole new level of frustration that she hadn't been expecting.

Arturo couldn't exactly see her either, but Isla could feel the touch of his cock head. She felt it as it touched the lips of her vagina, pushing up between them, searching for her entrance.

It didn't exactly take him long to find it. Why would it have? Arturo knew full well what he was doing and it more than showed as he thrust inside of her.

Isla opened her mouth and threw her head back. A squeak escaped her, embarrassingly enough, as though the pleasure, and the shock of being filled and stretched so suddenly, were all too great for her to to form any proper sounds.

Isla couldn't see Arturo's cock, but now she could definitely feel him. She felt the hot throb of his dick as the length of that hard column pushed deeper inside of her. One long, pleasant slide until he could go no deeper, and Isla felt the touch of his tight, hard testicles against her sex.

She sighed. Arturo pressed his face to the crook of her neck and shoulder and release a guttural groan.

"Don't stop, keeping moving," Isla begged, pressing her mouth to the shell of his ear as she gripped his hair because she didn't know what else to do with herself.

Another groan, and Arturo's hips canted back before plunging forward in one hard motion.

Another squeak escaped her throat. Isla wished she would cut it out with that noise, but she couldn't seem to help herself. It was there and it wasn't looking like it was about to stop.

Arturo's hand moved to her breast, squeezing hard through the fabric of her dress and her bra. She felt the lust and desire burning through him as he gripped her hard. She wanted more of it. She wanted...she wanted it harder.

"Fuck me harder," Isla panted into his ear.

Arturo said nothing, he just did as she asked. Every time he pulled back, his forward thrust was firmer, slapping against her body and making her bounce on his cock and against the wall. Each groan Arturo released against her throat was pornographic, and Isla thrust back against him, feeling the pleasure mounting, needing to reach the end, wanting it to last forever but for it to hurry up and be over so that she could ride that high that came from an orgasm.

And she wanted him to feel good, too. She wanted him to look at her. He wasn't looking at her.

"Arturo," she said, partly moaning his name, and partly just trying to get his attention as he thrust inside of her.

And it felt so damned good that Isla nearly gave up and just let him do what he needed to do.

She was in that perfect place of pleasure, the one it was hard to get into and stay into. Every thrust stretched ad opened her more, and her pleasure was high. She moaned with each powerful movement that made her bounce on his hips, but at the same time, that pleasure wasn't reaching any higher.