Chapter 20

*READ IMPORTANT!!*

ok so i changed a little bit of the story charlie does not go to their school, they have not seen charlie in a while, but remember that she is dean's childhood gay best friend. ok i hope you like it (i changed a little bit of the earlier chapter as well.) 

Dean's P.O.V. 

When i woke up cas was still wrapped up in my arms.

 i was going to snuggle up more with cas and fall back asleep but then i heard my phone go off, telling me i had a text message. 

i very carefully untangled myself from cas and climbed off the bed to grab my phone from off the desk. 

i didn't want to wake up cas so i went downstairs and sat on the couch, looking at my phone. 

i was very surprised to see that it was my childhood friend charlie who texted me 

Charlie: hey dean!! it's been a while ;) 

Dean: hey charlie!! i know i haven't talked to you in while, a lot has happened!!

Charlie: well then, you can tell me all about it this weekend, i'm in town, bobby and ellen told me that your living with them now? is that true??

charlie knows who bobby and ellen are because bobby used to watch us when we were little and since charlie was my best friend she came over a lot so they know her,

she knows everything about my dad as well. 

 she also knows jo, who is ellens daughter, but she does't live with them, she lives on her own, she wanted to since she turned 18 already, she lives close, so she can still go to school. 

it's not that she didn't want to live with bobby and ellen its just that jo is a very independent person and she wanted her own space, she actually is doing a good job on her own, i'm proud of her.

Dean: yeah it's true, but i will explain it all this weekend, where are you staying??

Charlie: at this crappy motel in town. 

Dean: nonsense!! you are staying at bobby's now, he would love to have you!!

Charlie: are you sure? why don't you ask bobby first...

Dean: UUUUGGGHHH!!! FIIIINNNEEE!! hold on one moment please. 

i chuckled a little as i put my phone down and ran upstairs to bobby's room where he was sitting at his library reading a book 

"hey bobby?" 

"yeah?" 

"could charlie stay here for the weekend?? she doesn't want to stay in a crappy motel all weekend and she wants to see us." 

he looks up to look at me

 "of course she can shes always welcome, i heard she was coming to town, i was going to tell you and sam during breakfast, i assume she got to you first huh?"

i chuckled lightly at him "yeah, i guess so, ok thanks bobby" 

"sure thing you idjit" 

i smiled while walking back downstairs to my phone, picking it up. 

Dean: he said it was ok

Charlie: ok great!! i guess we could hang out at the mall, or something, with little sammy too of course.