Chapter 9

Castiel's P.O.V.

i could not believe what i was hearing, first i was around the table with sam, dean and gabe, laughing and sharing stories, next thing i know dean drags me up to his room.

my heart was beating out of my chest. he started pacing back and forth, i was worried about him, he wanted to tell me something 'you don't think...no, no he would't' i thought to myself but then he grabs me lightly and yells a little loud but not too loud "LOOK, I JUST REALLY FRIGGIN LIKE YOU AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD GO OUT WITH ME"

now i feel like my heat just grew 10x bigger. 'he..likes me?' i thought to myself. i looked at dean and saw that his eyes were closed and their was a hurt look on his face

'shit!' i thought 'i didn't answer him, he thinks i rejected him, DO SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!!' i yelled at myself but i still could not get any words out of my mouth, so i leaned i and kissed his cheek.

he looked at me with wide eyes i smiled at him and said "i would like very much to go out with you Dean Winchester" he looked even more shocked. i was too i didn't know i could sound so confident, maybe it's just dean...maybe it's just dean...he gave me a big hug and i slowly hugged him back.

'oh my god' i thought to myself 'Dean fricken Winchester just asked me, Castiel Novek out' i was speechless. after that dean drove gabe and i home.

i prayed that our uncle wouldn't be home, sometimes he doesn't come home until the next day after the Thursday "church party" (usually drunk) at night. it is still Friday morning, and thank god i was a late start so gabe and i could get ready for school at home.

when we got to our house gabe hopped out waving bye to sam and dean i smiled at dean and was about to get out of the car before i felt a hand on my shoulder "hey, will you be ok?" dean asked me i looked at him and nodded my head "ok" he said "we will talk about the date at school today ok?" i couldn't help but smile and say "ok, dean"

i opened the door and waved bye to sam and dean. sam waved back while dean waved and winked at me i blushed hard and turned around so they couldn't see my face.

i opened the front door and heard the impala drive off. i took in a deep breath but stopped when i smelt the smell of alcohol i coughed a little because i breathed the toxic smell in.

i knew what was going to happen today, and i knew when i saw my uncle stumble around the corner yelling at me, that i was not going to be able to go to school today.

Dean's P.O.V.

"Really?" sam asked me when he saw me wink at cas i turned around and gave him a 'shut-up' face and said to him "are you going to move to the front seat or what?" i smiled at him and he chuckled a little and got out of the car to get in the front seat. once he was buckled i drove off and

sam asked me "did you ask out castiel?" i kept my eyes on the road "yeah i did" i said "is that ok with you?" i said sarcastically he gave me his class A bitch-face and i just laughed.

"i didn't know you were gay" sam said to me "i'm not!!" i defended myself "i-i mean, i don't like other guys, it's just cas...look i don't want to talk about it right now, when we get home get ready for school, ok?" sam sighed and nodded his head.

when we got home sam ran to his room to get ready i took a quick shower and put some nice-ish clothes on. for the first time i was actually exited to go to school, of course to see cas. we were going to talk about where to go for our first date. i have an idea, i was thinking of taking him stargazing, i know it is cheesy but i thought he would like it.