Chapter 14

Dean's P.O.V.

right before we were heading out of town i had an idea, i turned the car a little bit of the opposite way from our secret place, i parked my car in the nearby mini-mart

"wait here, i will be right back ok?" he nodded his head and i left him in the car when i went inside i grabbed some sandwich stuff and some food that cas told me he liked.

i also bought a surprise for cas, i think he will like it.

i bought them and double bagged them so that he wouldn't see what i bought.

i walked back to the car, got in, and before he even had time to ask i threw the bag in the back and told him "bobby texted me to get some things from the store while we were out, no big deal." he shrugged and nodded his head.

i knew if we went to the secret place tonight then it would ruin the surprise,

so i told him "cas...listen...umm...i am not feeling so well, and i don't feel like going to our secret place, do you think we could just go home?"

i saw a hint of disappointment in his eyes, but he smiled and nodded "sure dean, are you ok? do you want me to drive?"

i chuckled at him and said "yeah right" he laughed and shook his head.

i started the car, and took off back to bobby's house, i had an idea but i knew it was not going to work tonight.

"hey, i feel kinda bad for not being able to go to our secret place tonight" cas turned and looked at me and i could feel him staring at me while i was looking at the road.

"dean, it's fine, these things happen, it is not your fault, besides we can go Friday, after school, that way we don't have to worry about going to sleep early, and it's not like our secret place is going anywhere anyway"

he laughed and i laughed with him. "ok then..Friday...it's a date" i secretly glanced over at cas and saw him blushing a little bit making me smile.

both of us had smiles on our faces when we walked into the front door.

i was immediately hit with the smell of something good, we walked into the dining room to see the table set up with all kinds of food.

sam and gabe were already sitting at the table, they both looked us when we walked into the room and gabe spoke up

"there you are!! we were waiting for you guys!"

sam added "now sit down so we can eat"

i laughed and cas chuckled and we both sat down.

i sat next to cas and gabe sat across from him and sam sat across from me when bobby came in, with a bowl of mashed potatoes, he sat at the end of the table.

"dig in" bobby said me and sam started grabbing our food when we noticed that cas and gabe did not move "what's up cas?"

i asked him he looked down like he was embarrassed and i saw him glance at gabe, gabe rolled his eyes a little bit and spoke up

"we were kind of taught to pray before we eat dinner, it's just weird when we don't...sorr-"

bobby cut him off "no no son, don't be sorry!! we don't judge, we will pray with you, right boys?"

he said giving sam and i hard glares sam nodded his head and i smiled at them "sure, why not?" they both smiled and we all held hands.

i could see cas a little shy to hold my hand, because he was barely holding it, so i grabbed his hand more firmly and gave his hand a small squeeze, he then held on more and squeezed my hand back.