The fall in our gravity

Narrator

"Damn it! My memory is full!". Mabel growls at her camera. Mabel stormed out and muttered "so much for taking pics of yaoi". Then stormed off into the kitchen.

Stan wasn't moving he layed there groaning.

Bill pulled away from the kissed and looked towards stan. "Literally, I can't Decide whether you should live or die".

Stan struggled to get up then glared back at Bill. Bill smiled shrugged. "Just get out already". Bill waves stan off. "Why should I!?". Stan finally gets up.

"You have no idea how much black mail I'm holding from you stanl-". Bill gets cut off by stan saying "Alright! Its not like I want to see you getting it on with my nephew".

Stan angrily walked out. Bill chuckled and Dipper blushed. "Now where were we,love". Bill licks his lips. "I'm hungry".
Dipper squirms out from under Bill and heads down to the kitchen.

Bill stayed in the same position processing what just happend and his calls for sex running away. Bill shook it off and followed Dipper.

Bill saw that Dipper was already on the couch watching somthing with mabel with a big colored bag on his lap. Mabel was stuffing her face with these orange triangular shaped chips.

Bill sat down next to Dipper. "So, what ya got there pines". Bill looked at the bag a little uneasy. "Dorito's". Dipper giggled.
"They are delisous! Try some Bill!". Mabel says in a cheer full tone.

Bill started to sweat a little. "I'll pass".
"Oh come on, it's not like we're eating your kind or anything!". Mabel adds on as some crumbs fall on her lap. Bill swallowed hard and looked away.

Dipper gave the bag to mabel as the look in her face brightens. "I won't eat anymore if the makes you feel better". Dipper smiles.
Bills smiles back and puts his arm around Dipper. "Why does it bother you Soo much any way, it's just Dorito's? ". Dipper lays his head on Bill's chest.

"Alright, I'll clear it out for you".

"Imagine me chopping down pine tree's joyfully."

Bill explains looking down at Dipper. Dipper gulped and giggled akwardly. "You have a point". Bill chuckled knowing he was right.

Titanic started to play on the screen.

"Oh shit no". Bills eyes widend.
"Mabel change it!". Dipper begged burying his head on Bill's warm chest.

"No way!". Mabel yells and puts the volume up.

"Well, this is happening, good bye world, goodbye happiness". Dipper whispers.

Bill wrapped his arms around Dipper, your happiness will always be with me, love". Bill says to Dipper then kisses his forhead. Dipper blushed and nodded as he looked up at Bill.

Bill leaned in connecting lips with his lover. Bill pulled Dipper on his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist. Dipper swung his arms around Bill smiling against bills lips.

Mabel glanced at the "billdip" session going on. "This is better than a romantic movie". Mabel blushed and kept eating her Dorito's. Mabel grabbed her camera but then remembered that it had no more memory".

.....\( -_-\) "well, fuck". Mabel spits out.

Bill pulls away to let dipper breath. While Dipper was panting bill asked "ever thought about getting married? ".

Dipper frozen for a bit.."m- married?".
Dipper started to heat up as his heart started to race in his chest beating up his brain so love can take over.

"MARRIAGE!!!!". Mabel sqeaked.
Stan walked in hearing the conversation.
"Marriage....". Stan sits down calmly. Then falls off feeling like he has just fell into the bottom less pit.

"Oh for fucks sake, are you trying to kill me with all this billdip!?". Stan whimpers a bit.

"SHIT UP GRUNKLE STAN! I GOTTA CALL THE GIRLS! BILLDIP IS CANNON!!!".
Mabel screams going up stairs.

"Sheesh I only said it was thought not like we are doing this now". Bill giggles at the stupid humans. Dipper blushed and says.

"I love you Bill".

"I love you more Dipper pines".

Bill and Dipper sunk into a kiss very sweet and passionate.

Dipper pulled away and giggled. Bill strokes nice Brunette curls and twirling it in his finger.

"After all what's happened, this is how we came to be huh, a couple of a demon and a human...you caused me lots of trouble when I was younger and even now, I didn't really know we would actually fall in love, I don't care if this was a deal because I feel in love with you for real. Trust me it's not just the sex, mostly you have made my life more exciting after these years, I have no problem getting married to you or anything above...

I love you Bill, you actually won my heart cause I fell deeply in love with you...and you fell with me". Dipper's voice was Soo smooth and every word was true.

Bill was astonished and actually blushed hard. "Damm, I love you". Bill says pulling Dipper in a deep passionate loving Kiss.

Knowing that Bill could read Dippers mind "he said I love you too" along with soo many loving thoughts going on in his mind.

Stan heard every word.

"Okay."
"I ship"

Stan approves♡♡♡♡

The passionate END ~ ♡ ♡
__________________________________
Hey everyone! You all have been very supportive and I love that about you all, Thank you Soo very much for votes and comments and follows, you all made me soo grateful I could cry!♡♡♡ ~( ^~^)~
But yes this is the last chapter but I will still be continuing my other story "fall for me", I love you all thank you Soo much!