unexpected

Bill and Dipper pulled away and blushed.

Narrator

Later on mabel tried to close her scrap book of "billdip" pics but it wouldn't close cause there was hella pictures. Mabel decided to tape it close and it worked.

Stan was still on floor in misery. Bill smirked at him. "Well stanford, I guess you were wrong all along!". Bill chuckled.
"No shit you untasteful dorito." Stan groans. "Just get up, no one want to see your crack in your heart and especially not on your ass". Bill says in disgust.

"WHAT!". Stan shouts reaching for his pant but his pants were all the way up and it wasn't even down. " gotcha". Bill winked and chuckled. Stan mumbled horrible words under his breath.

"Hey Dipper! , wendy! , how about we have another rematch on the game! I bet I could win this time!". Mable yells out to them....not inviting bill...again..

"Aw yis!!!". Dipper runs over and grabs one of the controls.
"Yea I'll be there in a sec guys let me just talk to cipher! ". Wendy yells back and Bill gets a confused expression over his face.
The young teens yelled back "alright" and "don't take too long".

Wendy Grabbed Bills hand and pulled him out side the shack and into the snow.
"What the fuck? Why did you bring me out here red?". Bill crossed his arms.

"Well I noticed that the snow was stopping so now I can have a little chat with the "boyfriend" of my love." Wendy's sweet voice started to change into a rude tone.

"What?!". Bill un crossed his arms and clenched his fist tightly. "You heard me bill,
I'm still gonna take that offer! I really like Dipper now! And it seems like he's into me!". Wendy yells out.

"Oh really there red, because you like Dipper and I love Dipper. Also you think he's into you but he clearly is into me and love it when I'm into him." Bill smirks and does a eye brow wiggle.

Wendy blushes. "He ignored you and sat next to me, I'm gonna make him fall in love me and make him regret he ever fell for your ass!". Wendy shouts at him clenching her fist hard as well.

"oh I don't think that's gonna happen".
Bills eyes turn blood red. " You wanna bet".
Wendy glares. Bill grits his teeth about to hit her. " Just remember you can't hurt me because Dipper really cares for me and if you try anything he might break your little gay love and fall in my hands!". Wendy laughs.

"You...evil little, bitch...". Bill was about to latch at her throwing the hands and blue flames but then restrained.

"I don't wanna keep them waiting, especially not my love..". Wendy chuckles off back into the shack.

Plenty rude thoughts ran through his mind as he walked back in and closed the door.
Bill saw wendy sitting right next to dipper and the Dipper just laughed and smiled at her. Soo cute... Bill said and got jealous.

When he was about to walk towards them he was pulled into the kitchen. "Ugh! How many times am I gonna get pulled into different locations?!".

Bill was slammed against the wall by stan.
"What the fuck stanford?!". Bill rubbed his back.

"Tell me this! What have you been doing to my nephew all this time?!". Stan glared at Bill as bill smirked.

Bill pushed him off." just having fun~". Bill replies. Stan got a disgusted look on his face. "You fucked my nephew?!". Stan backed away.

Bill lifted up one of his eye brows for a 'No shit' look. "You're sick." Stan glared. " I wasn't the one begging for it ya know." Bill chuckled. " just get over it stanford, we love each other and there's no way you can stop our love from going on, not even wendy!". Bill storms into the living room where the three were having their rematch.

Bill sat down on the couch and Dipper noticed him. Dipper blushed and smiled. Bill smiled back. Then his smile turned into a glare when wendy looked back and smirked as she layed her head on Dipper's lap.

Dipper blushed harder. " w-wendy? Can you even play the game like that?". Dipper got nervous. " of course, I can play any way~". Red smiled at Dipper.

Bill gripped onto the couch soo tightly that he almost ripped it until mabel yelled. "DAMN IT! I LOST!". Mabel pouted as wendy and Dipper giggled and went against each other.

" Pinetree pause the game for a sec." Bill says out loud and smirks at wendy. Dipper pauses the game, then he turns back to his lover. Bill leans in as Dipper blushes and gets closer to Bills lips. They were just centimeters away and nose touching.

Mabel licked her lips. Wendy glared and quickly unpaused the game. " AH DIPPER HURRY I'M GONNA BEAT YOU!". Wendy shouts as Dipper looks away to the screen not kissing Bill.

Bill screamed inside his head giving himself a nose bleed. "Um...your nose is bleeding dude.." Mabel points out. Bill wype's his nose. " shit". Bill curses and gets up and walks to the kitchen where stan was still there washing the dishes.

Bill laughed. " You shouldn't be laughing for what just happened haha". Stan says since he saw what happened. Bill pouts and grabs a tissue.

Bill came back and sat back down where he was. " hey...have you guys heard from robbie yet... I haven't seen him for days and he always calls me." Wendy brings up with an upsetting look.

Dipper drops his controller and Bill just looked away...

Mabel just sat there looking through her "billdip" Scrap book.

Wendy pauses the game and everything got quiet.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Hey everyone! I've decided to update sooner! Please vote and comment I'll continue soon! I appreciate it If you follow me! ~♡