fading

Thank you all soo much for supporting my story and my other too! I really appreciate it you all made me soo happy! That's why I'm gonna I'm gonna continue this book and my other one aswell! ♡♡♡♡
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

And right there..slap!
Bill felt a sting on his right cheek...

Narrator

Bill cupped his cheek and looked down as his blonde hair covered his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!are you stupid!". Dipper yelled at him in anger.
Bill stood there silently and didn't move his palm from his face.

"Bill! Say something you idiot! ". Dipper shouted and tried to push him, but bill didn't budge.

Dipper's anger started fall into guilt and worry. "B-". Dipper was about to say something until Bill cut him off.

"You still love her don't you?...".
Bill said not meeting Dippers gaze. "You are gonna give her that chance and you are gonna leave me..".

Dipper's expression changed again into shock as embarrassment and guilt streamed through his vains.

He saw a tear run down Bills cheek.
"It was never a good idea to come back".
"I just wanted to make you happy but you just left me behind...."Bill added on.

"I've mostly been alone all these years and today it feels the same". Bill just kept speaking his mind.

"Bill". Dipper says softly.
"You ignored me like if I was invisible to your eyes, stan even that you would fall for wendy! Bills eyes teared up more.

"Bill." Dipper said a bit louder.
"I just knew it! NO one gets over their first love! I'm just nothing! And you probably think all I want from you is sex!".
Bill flooded with tears as his eyes turned blood Red.

"Bill!". Dipper yelled at the sobbing blonde. "Wh-". Bill was cut off as warm lips touching his and arms wrapped around his shoulders. Bill kissed back as Dipper held onto him tighter.

Dippers heart was pounding in chest soo hard it hurt and felt like as if someone has stabbed him in the stomach of giult.
Dipper pulled away from the kiss.

"I'll never leave you...Never.never.never."
Dipper repeated and stared into the bright hazel eyes of his lover.

Bill was about to speak but was cut off by Dipper saying."Never".

Bill wrapped his arms around Dippers waist and slightly smiled. Dipper leaned his head onto Bills forehead. They were touching noses and smiling. "I love you Soo much Bill, please forgive me." Dipper hugged tighter as he said that.

"I love you and I forgive you, but never do something soo stupid like that again."
Bill says seriously as Dipper wype's his lovers tears away.

Dipper nodded and kissed him gently.

////////////////////////////////////////

The lovers walked out from the kitchen and into the dining room where the others were chatting.

They noticed they came back. "Hey Dipper come on sit down! You too bill!". Mabel says cheerfully. Dipper Grabed Bills hand and sat next him. Wendy looked over to Bill...then looked over to Dipper and smiled.

Wendy cleared her throat and said, "so..about that offer...watcha think?". She blushed. Mabel looked kinda worried as stan sat there with arms crossed and a large grin ear to ear.Bill glared at wendy and mostly at stan.

"Well...." Dipper began. "Im seeing someone right now." Dipper said nervously and as bill smiled at him. Stans grin fell.

Wendy's eyes widend as mabel took out her phone and set it to 'video'.
"Oh!..who's the lucky girl?". Wendy says sadly rubbing her arm.

Mabel chuckled and stan face palmed himself. Dipper started to sweat and started to say, "ahah...well...it's not a girl".
Dipper rubbed the back of his neck.

"What?". Wendy was shocked. Mabel then whispered "my ship". Then stan slammed his face on the tabel. "Yeah, my boyfriend is Bill Cipher." Dipper blushed heavily.

"WHAT!".Wendy yelled. "OH wow, oh I'm sorry to interfere! You guys should totally stay together I'm sorry dipper!." Wendy blushed. "Haha its fine." Dipper replies and blushes. Mabel stood on her chair.

"MY SHIP WINS!". Mabel yelled out proudly with her fist up.

Bill smiled then grabbed Dipper by his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Mabel was taking soo many pics for her scrap book of "billdip". Wendy clapped her hands and giggled as stan fell off his chair and onto the floor.

They both pulled away and blushed.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey thank you for reading. Thank you for being soo supportive! You all are completely the best! I will be making more soon and updating my other book!
Please comment, vote and I would love it if you follow me! ♡♡♡♡♡