I love you bill

Dipper's p.o.v

I just realized that I jerked off to bills name....

OH CRAP! WHAT IF HE FINDS OUT READING MY MIND?! HE DID SAY TO ME BEFORE HE'S ALWAYS WATCHING. oh no, oh no, I blushed harder. "Ugh" why did I do that....now he's gonna think that I'm a disgusting freak. Why bill...why am I falling for you....

I turned off the water and then grabbed a tawol and then wrapped it around my waist. I stepped out. But then I felt a sudden breeze up my spine. I turn back seeing no source that could have caused that wind. But then I felt something grab my tawol and yanked it down. "Huh! Wha!". I say confused. I blushed exposed. But then I thought....that it may have been bill....I blushed harder. "B-bill?". My voice started to shake. Then I heard laughing from a familiar voice.

Bill.

I quickly pull up my tawol and head out the bathroom. I went up the stairs the my attack room that I share with mabel. I noticed she wasn't there so it was a good thing. I grabbed my casual clothes and put it on my bed. But when I was about to take off my tawol. I heard a familiar voice again saying my name. "Diiiipppeeer". I blushed knowing who the voice was coming from. Then I heard him laugh as time stopped and everything was black and white.

I turn around and see that bill was standing right in front of me and looking down at me. He was really close. I could feel his 'warmth?'. Then he smirked at me and giggled. "OH pine tree you little dirty kid." Bill says has he pulls my chin up to look at him. He started to stroke my lower lip with is thumb. "OH dipper. I'm going to fuck you." He says smiling and staring me in the eye. My whole face turned red.
"W-what". I say as I get butterflies in my stomach. "You heard me pine tree". He smirks.

"Bi-". Bill cuts me off by yanking my tawol off and making it disapear. I got embarrassed by my exposed naked body shown off to him. Bill leaned in and kissed me. I couldn't help it but kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. But my eyes widend at the fact that bill grabbed my butt. He kept squeezing it making me put out little moans. Bill licked my lips asking for an entrance for his tongue. I opened my mouth a little letting him invade his tongue into my mouth. I went along with it enjoying the pleasure.

Then I heard bill taking off his black gloves and dropping them. Then he pushed me onto my bed. I closed my legs and looked away. Blushing . Ugh I'm really embarrassed. "Open up pine tree ". Bill says licking his pointing finger and middle finger. I had to or he's gonna make me do it with his pawors. So I just opened up and revealing my member and (entrance). He smirked. "You're so cute pine tree~". I look at him and frowned. He just smiled back. Then I felt his two wet finger go inside my entrance.

"Nnnnnn". I moaned. Bill got on top of me and started kissing my neck. Then started to suck on my sweet spot. "Bill~". I moaned in his ear. He found my (spot) inside my entrance. "Aaaahhh". I bite my finger. "Pine tree I don't want to hurt you, so my pawors are gonna prevent that from happening. So you're gonna feel just ~pleasure~." I look at bill seeing him take out his big member. I have no idea how my face can turn anymore red. He then puts it inside my entrace.

I grab on to my bed sheets. Bill starts to thrust in me. "AAHHH UWWAAHH". It feels really good. He keeps hitting my good spot. Nnnnnn it's so good. All I feel is pleasure and no pain. "I like your voice kid let it out more. Shout my name pine tree."
I blushed way darker. My face started to hurt. "AAAAHH UUUWWWAAHH BILL!"
"BILL BILL AWH!. I moaned loudly. I could hear bill moan a little. I liked it. He leaned in and kissed me thrusting in faster. Till even for a demon of pure energy had gotten tired. We fucked so hard we had to stop.

He laid down next to me. I was trying to catch my breath. With the snap of his fingers he put a blanket over me and hugged me tightly against his body. He was Soo warm. He kissed my forehead then I leaned on his chest. "I love you bill".
I admitted blushing. "I know you do pine tree. And I love you too." He says stroking my hair.

But then I thought to my self....what if
Stan and mabel find out?...
________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you all for reading ♡♡♡♡ I will be making more chapters soon. Please comment like you like it. Bye