Jealousy

Narrator

Dipper woke up noticing that Bill wasn't there laying next to him. He frowned and looked at the window that was covered in beautiful soft sparkly snow. Dipper then lifted his arms over his head to Stretch his arms and back. Dipper dropped his arms down and yawned.

Then he rubbed his eyes as a handsome tall man with a gold soft robe on him. Dipper looked up and blushed at the handsom sight of his lover as his eyes looked down to Bills robe. Dipper just smiled breaking his morning frown.

"Morning my little prince~". Bill greeted as he walking in with a tray with a plate of pancakes and a rose shaped perfectly and looked to red and fresh. "Morning". Dipper says back as Bill sits next to him. "Why do I have to be the prince?". Dipper huffed and crossed his arms. Bill chuckled and his grin grew.."Because I am your king". Bill whispered into the young man's ear. Bill breath touched his ear which made Dipper shudder and his blushes has gotton a darker shade of pink.

Bill giggles and kissed Dipper's forehead.
"I talked to stan". Bill changed the subject.
Dipper's eyes widend as he faced Bill. "What did he say?!....and when was this?"
Dipper questions Bill with excitement and confusion.

"Haha well, when you were sleeping and went into the mind scape and had a long chat with stanford. " Bill explains leaning back."stanford said that we could stay there for as long as we want because of you and that he's really happy that he gets to celebrate Christmas with you again."

"Stanford also mentioned that he has many presents for you and so does mabel." Bill added on playing with his blonde hair." Dipper's face was full of excitement as he hugged Bill tightly. Bill blushed and hugged back. "Thank you Bill..you always make me happy.." Dipper thanks onto Bills warmed tanned shoulder. "Any time kid". Bill kisses Dippers neck softly only once. Dipper pulled away and smiled very cutely.

Bill smiled back...but he was kind of worried...he sensed a bad feeling that somthing awful is gonna happen...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bill had on his golden tailed suit with a winter fur hat on with a triangle with an eye on it. Also a golden long coat with fur on the out line and of his hood. Dipper just had his regular clothes but had nothing to ware for winter. Damn his stupid powers...what am I supposed to ware?!
Dipper thought to himself. Bill chuckles reading his lovers thoughts as he snapped his fingers and then 'magicly' Dipper had a cute coat that was fluffy and warm inside. It had a pintree on the back and the fabric was a Navy blue. Then a long plaid scarf apeared around his neck along with tight jeans that made Dippers butt look gooood.

Dipper blushed, "pervert". Bill laughed cutely and teleported Dipper and himself In front of the mystery shack in gravity falls.

Dipper's P.O.V

We teleported in front of the mystery shack and I stood there..

My smile spreads across my faces as my heart felt like it was gonna pop out of my chest and run to the mystery shack it's self.
I was way too excited that tears blurred my vision and ran down like a water fall. I started to cry in joy at the sight of the mystery shack...soo many memories....soo much waiting..

I felt Bill put his arms around my shoulders and tugged me close to him. "Let's go now luv". Bill says as he wype's the tears from my cheek sofly with his gloved hand.

Narrator

Dipper nodded then both walked up to the entrance door then knocked as he felt butterflies literally murder his stomach.
Dipper took a Deep breath Bill kissed his cheek. They heard the door unlock and then the door nob twisted as the door opened.