are you ready for round two

Ready for round two pinetree~♡?

Dippers p.o.v

"Give it to me". I say as bill takes off my vest. Bill chuckles at my response. He through my vest to the floor along with my shirt. Now only my uper body is exposed. Bill starts to lick my nipples and bite on one. He's teasing me. Then bill trailed his tongue to my stomach. "Nnnn...". I let out.
Bill starts to kiss my stomach then he pulls back. He looks at me. He smiles licking his lips. He snaps his fingers and then I looked down noticing that my shorts were gone. I'm fully naked on top of him. I could feel his member grow more. Bill started touch me and looking at my reactions.

"S-stop it you pervert." I say kinda mad. "You're really cute pine tree I can't resist."
Bill says rolling on top of me. My heart started to race and my member started to grow. He's on top of me....and I could feel his warmth. He's so sexy....I just want him inside of me already...I thought to myself.
Bill takes off his black gloves and un zips his pants. His big member popped out of his pants. It suprises me every time I see it. It's just so big...

Bill leaned down to kiss me. We started to kiss deeply and passionately. He lift up my legs. "Wrap your legs around my back pinetree." I nod and did what he said. Bill came close to me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to my lips. Bill entered his tongue into my mouth and started to touch my tongue with his. We kissed deeply and my moans were escaping my mouth. Saliva dripped from the side of my mouth. I started to play with his hair.

I felt a warm poke touch my ( entrance).
Then I felt it slide inside of me. "Mmnnn".
I moaned in the kiss. Its so big and warm.
It feels so good, since his powers are make the pain not be there and being replaced by strong pleasure. Soo good I don't want him to stop. "Mmnnn nnnmmm". I moaned as he started to thrust in deeper. We pulled apart from the kiss leaving the trail of saliva from our mouths. I was gasping for air. Bill started to kiss my neck and then started to suck on it. "Bill nnn.." I moan grabbing his hair. Bill stopped and looked at me.

"let out your voice dipper...as loud as how good it feels...call out my name...no one eles can hear you but me.."

Bill says stroking my cheek. I got butterflies in my stomach from him saying that. It makes me more horny. Bill leans in again and starts to lick and kiss my neck while playing with my nipple. Bill starts to thrust hard into me. In and out over and over hitting my good spot. Everytime he hits it I moan soo loud. "Uuwwwwwaa!!", BILL AUUWW!!! YES RIGHT THERE BILL!! AWUUAAHHH YES!!". I let out really loud.
I've never heard my self like this.

I can't belive Bill can make me like this.
He thrust in faster and harder hitting that spot multiple times. "AUUUWWAHH!!! BILL HHHUUAAW!!". My legs gripping onto his back tightly and my hands grabbing his back tighter. My breaths are quick from the movement. I start to sweat getting tierd. His member is so hot. Its just so hot inside. My body starts to shiver as my toes curl up. The bed is creaking in quick speed. It feels soo good.

"B-bill!! I'm gonna!!! I'm gonna co-".
White semen splurts out onto his stomach.
"Awwwuuaahh". Bill slows down. I started to catch my breath. Then bill finally stopped. Even he was taking deep breaths.

Bill layed on my chest. "How was it pintree~♡". He asked. "It was better than the first time." I replied. Bill giggled and then started to pull his big member out.
"Nnnnmm". I moaned at the feeling of him pulling it out. I saw a lot of cum come out from my ass hole and from his memeber.
It was warm but kinda sticky and gross.

Bill kissed me again and then lays down next to me. I cuddle with him.close to his warm chest. And his heart was beating fast. I thought it was strange for a dream demon of pure energy to have a heart beating this fast.

"I love you pinetree~♡".Bill says to me and kisses my forehead. "I love you two bill".
I close my eyes and fall asleep in his arms.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thx for reading I'll be making more chapters!!! Please comment if you liked it and vote for my stories!! Follow me thank you bye~~~♡♡♡