Chapter 40

Hogwarts was in an uproar. Lord Voldemort had spoken to the castle's occupants, warning them that he was coming. No one wanted to hand Harry over to him but this meant world war three was about to break out. As Juina scurried up the castle steps to take refuge in the Ravenclaw common room, she collided straight into Harry himself.

"Sorry Potter. I seem to be doing this alot at the moment." Juina winced as she held her arm that was crushed in the collision.
"Oh - hi" he said, in shock at who was talking to him.
"What are you doing up here? The only place this staircase leads to is the Ravenclaw dormitories." Ju suddenly became very aprehensive.

"I do know that. I'm looking for something - have you heard of the lost diadem?" Harry glanced around as he spoke, preoccupied with the treasure hunt. Harry glanced at her locket before looking around the busy staircase. Ju was about to answer when Luna shouted Harry's name on the stairs. Shifting his focus, he hurried off and Juina headed straight for the room of requirement instead, changing her mind at the very last second.

As a matter of fact, Juina had indeed seen the diadem. During one of her visits with Draco, she had stumbled across a tiara type thing with a blue stone held by the silver frame. Soon, Potter will find it and, wherever Harry will end up - so will Draco.

Running through the corridor in a messy fashion, Ju squealed allowed as she realised something. Stood outside the room of requirement, Ju's hand rushed to her chest, trying to find her locket. It had gone. Suddenly becoming extremely flushed and concious of the panicking students around her, Juina began to tear up. She liked to see herself as independent but if she was to die tonight, part of Draco should be with her. He's literally the only thing that she had left and she may never see him again. This fact just made her cry more. There was no point in hiding it.

The first tears Juina had let go in months began to flow down her face. It was as though she had held it back. All the emotions; pain, fear, hate, love and anguish - were released as she turned the corner. Now hidden in the shadows, away from the room of requirement entrance, she didn't notice Potter making his way in as she sat on the windowsill, head in her hands. Jumping at the touch, someone pulled her close to their body as she tried to recover from the outburst. It all had just become too much for her.

"Juina?" Hermione prompted for her to look up. As she did, Ron Weasley stood awkwardly in the background with an aprehensive look upon his mucky face. Trying to avoid being nosey, he stopped all eye contact. Hermione also had filth dotted on her face but she still looked better than Juina who's eyes were red and hair in a messy ponytail.

"Oh - sorry. I thought you were someone else" Ju whispered at the girl stood infront of her. In all honesty, she believed it to be Draco.
"You might want to get somewhere safe" began Hermione. Concern was still etched on her face but she spoke in a hurry.
"She's right you know. This place will go bloody mental" Ron chipped in quietly as though people were listening. Juina suddenly spotted the large snake fang in his hand. Holding it casually, Ron didn't even notice her bemused gaze.

"Erm - What's that Weasley?" Juina croaked as she began to get up from the dark stone, Hermione helping her up.
"It's a fang" replied Granger.
"- no shit Hermione. I think Martin could see that for herself." Ron stated with an overdose of sarcasm.

"Shut up Ron" Hermione smirked in a flirtatious tone as she spoke but then turned her attention back to Juina. "- have you seen Harry go in?" Ju looked confused but then realised that Granger meant the room of requirement - of course.
"I heard footsteps but there was definitely more than one person. It sounded as though three or four people went in." Speaking slightly disgruntled, Juina then realised who must've accompanied Potter but by this time, Ron and Hermione were gone. Following the sound of their voices into the room of requirement, Ju's heart jumped at the sound of his voice - Draco's voice. Unfortunately, Potter's also sounded.