Chapter 32

"Please help me. Please. Can anyone hear me?!" Juina yelled in the dark room as she hit the wooden door over and over again.

She knew that she shouldn't say Draco's name to be on the safe side but even standing up was too painful. Hopefully, Cassie the house elf would hear her and get him. Tears were streaming down her face as the deep stab wound forced her to fall to the floor.

Ju lay on the cold stone tiles in a heap. Blood was running constantly from her lower stomach down onto her clothes. She suspected it may look worse than it actually was but this was hard to tell as the room was so dark.

It wasn't as though Juina could even use a spell to sort the deep wound out as her wand broke when it pierced her skin. She was pretty sure part of the cedar wand with veela hair core was still emursed in her stomach but no one would be able to see in the darkness.

Luna sat beside Juina in an attempt to comfort her but the girls jumped when they heard noises from the other side of the cold cellar.

"No one can hear Madame." A man's voice croaked from the opposite corner of the room. It was hoarse and frail sound as it belonged to a weak old man. Juina recognised the figure's outline but couldn't make out the man's facial features in detail.

"Who's there?" Luna questioned but still managed to remain polite.

"This is Mr Olivander." A woman replied calmly beside the other voice.

"I'm perfectly capable of introducing myself Agnés." The elderly man replied. Juina scoffed slightly at the small squabble between the pair but couldn't help but feel as though she had some recognition of the woman's voice.

However, she was certain she knew of the elder man. It was Mr Olivander who owned a wand shop in Diagonally. At least, he used to - until the Death Eaters dealt with him. She remembered reading about his kidnapping in the Daily Prophet not too long ago.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Luna smiled back. Juina tried to speak but was unable. She painfully pulled herself up to sit against the hard wall but as she did so, the door opened suddenly.

The light blinded them all but it allowed the occupants to see how bad Juina's wound was. They all looked at each other, their eyes adjusting to the bright light.

Agnés looked middle aged but very ill. Juina suspected that she must have been here for a while. Her small pale frame was hidden under a black robe and her kind face shielded by black rimmed glasses. Dark brown hair, similar to Juina's, was tied back for practical use.

Before Ju could get a proper look however, a man was thrown to the floor infront of them, shaking uncontrollably. Juina had recently seen the consequences of the dark magic which was effecting him.
The cruciatus curse. 

Suddenly, a calm female voice Ju knew all too well yelled from behind the door, out of sight.

"Crucio."

In a reply, the man cried in a plea for help. He carried on writhing in pain until the door closed and the unforgivable curse began to ware off. The woman named Agnés hurried over and held his face in her hands as she calmed him slowly. Speaking to him softly, Ju realised they must be a couple.

"Hey there Crisant, can you hear me? Now now-" Agnés whispered in his ear calmly, kissing his sweating face as he whimpered in pain.
"It's okay Cris. I'm here. Breathe slowly." She was crying slightly as the man known as Crisant gulped in as much air and sat up, gradually recovering.

Juina stared at their dark outlines for a brief second, realising they were so much like her and Draco. But before Ju could get lost in her thoughts, Agnés hurried blindly over to her numb feet.