Chapter 13

Juina lay, collapsed, on the muddy Quidditch pitch, her legs and arms screaming with tiredness. Trixie was sprawled next to her, their crimson robes covered in grass stains and both of their faces smeared with mud, two Nimbus 2001s lying aginst their chests.

"I can't bloody move Trixie." Juina whispered lightly.

"I know. I'm not even joking when I say that I can't play tomorrow. Davies has literally killed me." Ju chuckled in agreement with Trixie but stopped as her rib cage felt like it was about to cave in. Roger Davies, their team captain, had worked them to the bone as the first Quidditch match was upon them. Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff was the title for tomorrow's match but let's face fact, Hufflepuff will get slaughted. They were above average but the Ravenclaw team had amazing skills with Cho Chang as their seeker and the two best friends as chasers. They didn't look it but Trixie had a good arm on her and Juina never missed a shot.

Although the match would be a pleasant end to the first term, it was the first time Juina had played without Cedric in the league. The negative thoughts that followed this reminder suddenly brought Ju into her own dark world. A sudden rustling of packaging next to her tore the unpleasant feelings away. Trixie was now sat up and offering her friend some Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans. She began to ask Juina a question in a cautious tone but Ju couldn't take her seriously as her mouth was still full of beans.

"Can I ask you something to do with Draco Malf - ew! Cinnamon." Juina laughed at her friend but still felt her stomach turn. She kind of guest what Trixie was going to ask.
"What's going on with you two? I'm your best friend Ju and if I am going to be honest, I'm a tad offended at the fact that you didn't think I would notice." Juina smiled weakly towards Trixie but nodded her head in response. Thinking that Trixie would be mad, Juina was shocked when she began to squeal loudly and pulled her into a strangled hug.

"Oh my goodness Juina! I'm so jealous! Apart from the fact that his attitude stinks, he is so attractive - dick head or not! My Merlin - have you done it yet?" Expecting Juina to excitedly tell her everything, Trixie looked puzzled at how saddened her best friend had become.

"Get straight to the point why don't you! Anyway, we haven't. Things arent going to well with us at the moment. I trust you Trixie so don't tell anyone about this, but Draco is apparently going to become a Death Eater." Juina looked down at the ground, knowing she shouldn't feel so much redemption for Malfoy's choice. After all, she was still friends with Scarlet.

To her shock, Trixie snorted at Juina loudly.
"So? Obviously he is. For the sake of Gringotts Juina - he is a Malfoy! What are Malfoy's known for? Being You-Know-Who supporters!"

"Ha - Trixie you actually have a good point. I found out yesterday so I haven't really had enough time to think about it, with the match and all." Juina carried on talking to her friend, feeling slightly pressured by her intense stare.

"Don't worry, I will speak to him after the match tomorrow and let him know I don't mind about the decisions he has made in his personal life. I'm quite scared though Trixie. I get really nervous around him and can barely breathe. Not like how it was with Diggory. Wow, I actually think I am falling head over heels in lo- oh shit, is it raining?"

The girls began to walk back to the castle as a blanket of darkness began to cover the grounds. She didn't say but Juina was preoccupied with another tormenting thought about Draco. He'd slept with someone. Someone she felt she knew quite well.

***

"Hey girls! Ready to destroy Hufflepuff?" Roger Davies yelled to Trixie, Cho and Juina as they entered the Great Hall. Scarlet was stood next to him but hardly said a word. All the Ravenclaw students had banners or clothing of support to boost the teams ambition, apart from Scarlet. She was stood quietly and, for the first time in history, looked out of place in the stylish looking group.

Slightly awkward, she turned hastily and mumbled that she felt ill. Leaving the Great Hall as the post arrived, probably heading off to the hospital wing, Juina looked down at the table where a note landed adressed to Scarlet. She pocketed it quickly before anyone could notice the symbol on the corner.

~*~
Sorry this chapter is short guys! I'm really stressed about exams and finding writing this fan fic quite relieving. Thanks to all responses and I'm hoping to upload the next chapter as soon as possible!
NG x
~*~