Chapter 18

~*~
Quick shout out to Ohsnapitsemily for designing the new Common Ground cover. It's amazing!
Thank you x
~*~

"Put your quills down. Time is now up, how splendid. Please leave the hall in a formal fashion and - oh my word." Professor Umbridge spoke in a overly sweet voice when the grand oak doors swung open. It was the last exam of the year and Juina had just sat her divination OWL. Torture.

So, when Fred and George Weasley sped through the entrance on broomsticks, to the shock of Umbridge, a chorus of cheers and encouragement surrounded the twins - even from the Slytherins and prefects.

The smiles they brought to the dark room were immense. Juina couldn't help but grin at the candles hanging from the ceiling as Fred lit them, restoring the brightness that had left the room many terms ago.

Fred and George had brought back the past atmosphere to Hogwarts by humour. Students were now cheering as a firework dragon engulfed Umbridge as she tried to escape the chaos.

***

Strangely, a couple of weeks later, Albus Dumbledore was once again headmaster of Hogwarts. This was good news to many students as it felt like safety had returned with him. Obviously, Draco wasn't happy. Umbridge had used the prefects and Slytherin students as her own private army so they were pretty bummed when she left - taking all of her power and rewards with her.

Juina thought Draco was down because of the headmaster swap but it was something else. Something she didn't know about, at least she didn't think she did. Despite the dark clouds that hung over him, Malfoy was still over the moon about spending the first week of the holidays with Juina. Draco was going to sleep round at her home for a few nights, Ju's parents wouldn't be in for some of them.

On the last day of the year, Juina sat with Draco on the Quidditch pitch. It was dark and magical - no pun intended. She knew at this time, with his arm around her, that she wanted to give herself to him. Properly. Not now but hopefully soon. She well and truly felt love for him and desired, no matter what, to stand by him. Even if it meant more pain than anything she could ever imagine. Her head leaning on his shoulder, Juina was startled slightly when Draco whispered something. It sounded as though it was to himself but he said it allowed so Ju listened anyway.

"When I meet someone that sticks by me, regardless of how difficult I am, I will keep them. Keep you. Anna Martin, I will keep you at all costs because, finding someone who will look past my flaws isn't something that can be found every day. I love you so much it hurts." Juina's mouth was slightly parted in wonder at the striking blonde boy, no man, infront of her. It was as though he was saying a goodbye in his thoughts.

***

The train journey home was fun. Trixie, Ginny and Lavender sat with Juina and gossiped all the way back to King's Cross. Draco was in the Slytherin side of the train speaking to Zabini who apologised to Ju a few weeks back. She knew Malfoy had something to do with it. They had to get a coach ride back to Juina's house from the station because her parents were away. Despite the long-ish journey, Ju had so much fun trying to explain a television to Draco. He had never watched a muggle picture move before so she promised to show him her favourite film when they got back. Draco didn't really like the sound of Pride and Prejudice so Lion King it was.

In addition to the muggle movie, Ju cooked, well heated, some chicken nuggets the muggle way for Draco too. Surprisingly, this was more interesting than magic for him as he never really cooked. It was always his house elf however, he did show her that he could make a bowl of cereal.

***

"So, this is my room. What do you think?" Juina excitedly asked Draco as she opened the small white door leading into her tiny box room. It wasn't anything special or grand - seeing as her boyfriend's house was a manor, but it was home.

"I've never been in a muggle house before." It hurt Juina slightly as Draco said 'muggle' but her sad feelings were torn away when he smiled cheekily as he spoke.

"I love it" and with that, Draco dropped their trunks that he carried up the stairs - seeing as no magic was allowed out of Hogwarts and Ju didn't have a house elf, then scooped Juina into a deep kiss. She pulled away to look at him lovingly.

"I'm ready" left her lips.

Before she could do anything, Draco had lifted her off her feet and lay her down on the pristine duvet. Somehow, his mouth had not left hers but she could feel his lips gently pressing against her neck - Collar bone - Jaw bone. She gasped when feeling him slightly bite her skin in a playful fashion. But then his lips were touching hers again like they had never left.

They kicked off their shoes with their legs intertwined. Malfoy's handsome face was directly above her own, blocking out all surroundings. She gazed at it for a second and took in the figure infront of her. His perfect face structure, captivating eyes and perfect light complexion.'Wow' Juina thought as she ran her hands through his blonde hair making it messy. Underneath the kiss, she felt him smirk as she did so. It turned out that Ju wasn't too bad at this.

Thank goodness her parents were out because it was time. It was actually happening. Juina Anna Martin was about to become Draco's - and Draco would become hers.

***

They lay bare skinned under the covers, Juina's body moulded into his own. This was how Draco Malfoy wanted to spend the rest of his life. With her.

"You're beautiful" he spoke as he kissed the top of her head that was covered by shiny brown hair. She looked up at him, arms wrapped around his bare chest.

"You're not too bad yourself." Juina chuckled. It was perfect. It was pure. What she had been waiting so long for had now passed but she couldn't feel happier. The best thing is, it's only the first day of many. She still had five more days of just Draco Malfoy to herself, apart from tomorrow when her parents were due to get back from London. Apparently, her mother and father had a 'secret' meeting with the Ministry but she was told that it wasn't concerning herself.

They lay there for hours just talking. Talking about home, school, dreams, life. Then the question came up. It was a suprise to both of them as Ju didn't even mean to ask the it.

"When is it going to happen Draco?" This cut him in two. A knife stabbed his heart as he was torn from this dream that was reality.

'No' - he thought. 'This is reality. What she is asking is reality.'

He rose from the bed and Juina couldn't tare her eyes away. She looked over him from head to toe, tracing the perfect muscles under his skin as he pulled on a pair of black boxers. He chucked her a white shirt from his trunk, hinting for her to put it on, making the situation serious. This was odd. Juina had many clothes with and around her as it was her room. Anyway, she did what he hinted. After all, she looked pretty good in only Draco's shirt. Maybe it was a possessive thing he did or a caring one. Either way, she liked it.

She stood up and walked over to him as he leant on her vanity unit, shoulder muscles tensing. Juina placed her hand gently on his skin to let him know that she was there. Draco turned to look at her, pain filling his eyes.

"It is happening soon. Juina, I am going to become a Death Eater before we return to Hogwarts." He looked at her and sat on the bed. Juina had never seen this side to him before, vulnerable. Her suspicion was confirmed as a tear fell down his beautiful face. Draco ignored it but whispered in a choked voice.

" I have no choice about this. I'm scared Juina. Petrified." She sat in his white shirt and leant her chin against his bare back, kissing him for reassurance. There was only one thing she could say to comfort him. Something that she well and truly meant.

"We are going to get through this." Draco looked up at her, trying to hide his tears, a sense of appreciation and love all over his face.

"Thank you" he muttered, taking her hand.

~*~
I know what you are thinking - ABOUT BLOODY TIME! Anyway, things are going to get pretty different from now on so enjoy and keep reading. Don't forget to vote! :)
~*~