Chapter 31

Large purple drapes hung from one side of the tent to the other whilst small fairy lights flew around the many guests entering the white tent.

Fleur was absolutely stunning in her wedding dress. Juina had helped her adjust it so knew what it looked like but she wasn't aware of how beautiful the petit french girl would look wearing it. Alongside the model like bride, Bill looked strapping in his tuxedo. Ron however, was a different story.

Fred and George made it their job to take the piss out of his suit every second they had available. This made the ceremony very funny for Juina as she sat behind them in the long rows of white chairs. Once the ceremony finished, Arthur conducted a spell making all the chairs disappear and round tables taking their place.

After eating, the party really began. Everyone - including the Ministry Officials, danced and sung at the top of their lungs. Fleur and Bill looked so in love as they span around the clearing in the centre of the tent to applause and cheers.

It made Juina sad to see all the romance. Harry, who took polyjuice potion to look like one of the Weasley's distant uncles, was with Ginny, Ron and Hermione unknowingly came with each other yet Juina's man was nowhere to be seen.

As she sat with Luna, she thought about Draco's touch. His handsome bone structure. Especially all the times when she saw his muscles tense. But now she was alone. Not even a hint of his existence to be seen.

Until the screaming began.

A white circle of light sped through the entrance on her left, ripping the tent loudly. Muffled cries filled the air from the injured Ministry guards surrounding the important guests.

Before Ju could make out what the words echoing around her were saying, Mr Weasley chucked her the small black bag for emergencies in panic. Large clouds of black smoke were thudding the floor beside her, taking shape as spells sped from their wands.

Oh crap.

Luna Lovegood seemed to understand what the comotion was about and grabbed Juina softly, pulling her under an empty table in the corner.

"Oh Luna! You scared me. What on earth is going on?" Juina whispered hurriedly as she crouched under the table.

"I'm terribly sorry. It's just that I have a feeling that they are coming to find you." Luna smiled lightly whilst rummaging through the bag Ju held tightly. Handing her jeans, a jumper and converse, Luna sat patiently after hinting for Ju to change.

Quickly unzipping her dress and pulling a top on, Juina wiggled into her jeans, keeping her wand poking out over the waist band but still covered by her tee.

"For God's sake. Are you sure they're not looking for Potter?" Ju asked Luna as they both scurried from beneath the table and underneath the side of the tent.

"No we are not." A harsh but familiar voice growled from beside them. Mrs Baldwin had the two girls by their hair and pulled them away from the chaos quickly.

"What the hell. Really!?" Juina shouted angrily at the woman who cast the occasional curse in the opposite direction. Still wearing a smart cloak and pencil skirt from the wedding, Mrs Baldwin looked very awkward walking hurriedly in pastel high heels. The only person, aside from Draco and Mr Weasley, that she trusted just had to be a Death Eater.

"Yes. Really." She snarled back.

"Mrs Baldwin?" Luna questioned calmly. As she spoke, the woman cried in a short outburst of pain as her face changed shape infront of them.

"It's Lastrange." Bellatrix followed her words with a loud but cold laugh right in their faces.

The woman who tortured Trixie stood before the girls, skipping with their hair grasped tightly in her hands, laughing. A cold, evil laugh. A surge of anger filled Juina but it was short lived when she felt something dig into her stomach slightly. It was very uncomfortable.

Lastrange had clearly taken polyjuice potion to become Mrs Baldwin. Sadly, the Ministry official must have been murdered a while back and this thought made Juina even more pissed.

To herself and Luna's alarm, an ugly wolf like man apperated infront of the cackling woman. He began to speak.

"No sign of Potter. We think he's managed to avoid the attack with two others. A Weasley and a mud blood."

Ju stared at him with a mixture of fear and shock on her face. Hair covered the majority of his tanned skin that contrasted with small fangs visible from under his smirking lips. Shirtless, his dark mark was proudly visible as it lay branded on his arm.

Grabbing Juina's hair roughly to help the other Death Eater, his low whisper was heard from beside Juina's ear. A shiver found its way down her spine as his voice chilled her to the bone. It was ice cold.

"At least we are not going back empty handed." The man growled. He pulled Ju closer to his face as he spoke, teasing her with a biting action as her skin was clearly shown from her bare and out stretched neck. A pained cry escaped her as his strength forced her back to arch towards him.

"They're not Potter but they will do. This one -" Bellatrix cackled, holding Luna by the hair to show her fellow Death Eater, "is the daughter of Xenophilius Lovegood. You know, the Quibbler author." She prompted.

"She's useful. But Greyback, not as useful as this one." As she spoke, the grip Greyback held on Juina tightened. He held her more roughly as she moved away from him in an attempt to gain a footing on the uneven ground. It was unlike Ju to whimper but she couldn't stop herself as Lastrange grabbed her face in her free hand, the other still holding Luna.

"Filthy little muggle lover." She snarled yet a slanted, toothy smile crawled upon her face.

They were reaching a corn field now. Juina felt as though her neck would break as their bodies turned abruptly. They apperated in one harsh movement. She hadn't realised until now how careful Draco must have been when he used this method of transportation with her. He wasn't half as violent as Greyback.

Ju fell to the stone cold floor in one swift movement. A loud crack sounded from beneath her when the wolf man chucked her head to the floor harshly. Bellatrix kicked her feet on the way out of the dark room. There was no light but Juina was sure of one thing. There was only one way in - and one way out.

This wasn't all, she gasped loudly as a sharp pain throbbed on the lower right hand side of her stomach. Every time she breathed,  it felt as though she was being stabbed with a blunt knife. She knelt up slowly and pulled the stick of wood from her stomach. She let out a horrified gasp and began to cry heavily from the pain of her wand stabbing her when she fell.

Blood covered her fingers and hand. A warm patch began to form on her clothing but she didn't care. Breathing loudly, she ran to the large oak covered exit, Luna watching cautiously. Juina began to hit the wooden door of Malfoy Manor.

"Please God. Let Draco answer." She cried.

~*~
Hope you guys liked the chapter as much as I did! More updates to come but not much longer to go until the end. Sad times but hey ho! Enjoy it whilst we can! Don't forget to comment and vote.

natalie x
~*~