Our Love

Allison Carter is every parents' dream of a child. She's smart, intelligent, and a total sweetheart. But, under that sweet facade, she's broken. While battling her father's terrible death, she has problems trying to meet her strict mother's high expectations of perfection.

Now, Hunter Smith is a different story. He's every parents' worst nightmare. He's arrogant, rude, and spends his time playing with girls' hearts. But, he also has a few battles of his own. After being told that he's adopted, he has a hard time letting people in his life because he's afraid they'll hurt him.

So, what happens when Hunter finally notices Allison after years of being next door neighbors?

The two opposites despise each other.

While Hunter tries to play with Allison's heart too, she tries to ignore him as much as possible. But, when they start to hang out more and get to know each other, they can't help but have feelings for each other. Two questions:

Will Allison's mother approve and will Allison get to learn how to live life with Hunter, despite her mom's disagreement?

And, will Hunter let Allison in his life? Or push her away like he always does?

After laughters been laughed, and tears been shed, they go on an adventure to discover love.

Everything is mine. Do not copy. In other words, copy my work and I will go ape shit on you.

Thank you for your cooperation. (: