Love Hurts

Hey readers!! If you like this story then vote! If you really like this story then comment!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and bolted upright. My black hair with pink stripes was stuck to my forehead because of my dream. A loud banging on my door made me get up and hide. I had about two seconds to hide before a man came barging into my room. He was tall with a lot of muscle and dirty blond hair.

"Um who the hell do you think you are?" I asked covering my chest because I didn't have a top on.

"I'm the new alpha and I demand to me talked to with respect!" He said with a boom of his voice.

"What is an alpha and who do you think you are coming into my room?” I asked rather rudely. I had no idea what an alpha was. Wasn't that a wolf thing? The intruder looked at me with shock and disbelief over what I just said.

"You are Bridgit Night right?" he asked crossing his muscled arms over his chest with a weird look on his face.

"Yes I am. How do you know my name?" I asked annoyance and fear seeping into my voice.

"Your father sent me here to get you. Now get dressed and pack your things. We will be leaving in about an hour." He said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Wait! What the hell are you talking about?! And you still haven't told me who you are!" I said throwing my arms in the air forgetting about my bare chest in my fit of rage. Mystery dude looked at my chest with hunger. I blushed with anger and covered myself up while turning around.

"Well my name is Kellen and as I said before I’m alpha of your father’s old pack. I may be alpha but he is on the council and he is the chief so I have to do everything he says."

"OK what does that have to do with me?" I asked putting a shirt on and looking at him.

"Well your father ordered me to come get you. No matter what which means you’re coming with me." He said his green blue eyes flashing as he told me his. I haven't seen my dad in years so why would he want to see me now? Oh yeah because I'm now sixteen and he realizes that he has missed out on all my life. I mean what kind of asshole has four kids with my mom gets he knocked up with twins then leaves?

"I don't care what my father ordered you to do. I don't want to see him, and if he wants to see me he should have thought about that when he left." I said with hatred towards my dad. Kellen looked at me and his hard face softened for a minute then he decided to start packing for me.

"What are you doing?" I asked following him around my room.

"Bridgit you don't understand what will happen to me and the rest of us if I don't bring you to your father." He said looking up from my drawers. I looked at Kellen for about ten seconds.

"MOM!!!" I shouted knowing that I shouldn't wake her up but I did anyway. My mom came busting into the room with a worried look on her face.

"Bridgit? What’s wrong?" She asked then she saw Kellen. He stood up off the floor and bowed his head in respect.

"Mom he said he has to take me away. And some crazy shit about him being an alpha and that dad wants to see me." I said to her. My mom looked at Kellen for a long time then nodded her head.

"Kellen you better take care of my daughter. It is almost her time." My mom said to Kellen, and he in turn nodded his head.

"Wait mom. You know him? I don't want to see dad and I don't want to go with him!" I said stomping my foot like a toddler.

"Bridgit your going and that's final. Now pack your own bags. I expect a phone call at least once a week from you." My mom said and walked away with a goodbye and an I love you. I started open mouthed at the spot that my mom left. Kellen chuckled and finished packing my clothes.

"Are you planning on wearing that as we travel?" He asked looking me up and down.

"Let me put some jeans on. I plan on you explaining everything." I said sulking. I pulled jeans out of my closet and went in the bathroom to change and also pack my toiletries. Once I had everything I walked back out and saw Kellen sitting on my bed looking at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Why are you so upset?" He asked looking at me with concern.

"Why do you care?" I shot back. He looked at me with something in his eyes I couldn't quit put a finger on. He must know something I don't know.

As we left the house he pointed to an SUV sitting a block down from my house. We walked to the car with me pouting the whole way. I hopped in the passenger side of the car and shot Kellen daggers.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked sounding upset.

"Well I don’t know you and I am being taken away from my family and being taken to people I don’t know." I said angry tears coming to my eyes.

"You don’t know your own dad?"

"No he left when I was young. So where are we going?" I asked wanting to change the subject.

"The woods." he answered any simply.

"We are living in the woods?!" I asked a terrible imagine coming into my head.

"Yes but we have houses built out there with indoor plumbing." he said a smile playing on his lips. Then we lapsed into silence, and in the quiet I had time to study Kellen. Kellen isn’t built like most of the guys I have spent my life with. He has broad shoulders with a muscled body. It’s not like he’s jacked up but he has muscles and you can tell. His face was something to stare at. He is amazingly hot.

 I also had time to come to terms with what just happened. I get to go live in the woods with my dad that I hate and other people I don’t know. Sounds like fun!