After a few minutes of laying beneath him, I felt his hands creep lower on my body. His kisses became more heated and the tighness inside my boxers increased dramatically with each advance. He changed his position ever so slightly so his left hand was by my right cheek with his right leg between mine, pressing his knee against my hardening dick as I let a small moan escape my lips.

His knee rubbed me gently as he slowly pushed his tongue between my lips in a passion filled state, it felt like ecstasy. His touch was gentle and his skin felt a bit cold, his eyes gazing deep into mine as I blush and cup his cheeks. Though my vision was blurred his presence was clear within the small space of his cramped room. I kissed him back showing just as much passion as he was me and before long I couldn't contain my pleasure and eagerness.
I moan leisurely and buck my hips against his leg, grinding softly as whimpers escape my tightly closed lips, while hums and squeals follow.
Everything was perfect, it was all I ever imagined. The pleasure only grew as I felt him grip my dick in his firm hold. I closed my eyes as I moaned in the sweet bliss of his tender touch. He moved down and slowly pulled of my boxers before I felt something warm and wet wrap around my mushroom shaped head. I gasp at the strange new feeling but then I looked down I saw it, his head bobbing gently on my dick. He was sucking it like a lolly and the pleasure was so amazing. I lay flat on the bed and bite my lip as my eyes roll back, seeing stars as I roll my hips.

All at one the pleasure turned to pain when I felt him push something hard inside me. I whimper as tears fill my eyes, before I look down and see him thrusting his fingers into me. I grip his shoulder as he moves to hover over me and leans to my ear.
"It'll feel good soon~" he whispers. His voice was smooth but full of determination as he pushes his fingers in even deeper. I screwed my eyes in pain but the second he saw my expression he bought his lips to mine.

The kiss was sweet and tender but his touch was rough and demanding. His fingers inside me almost demanding I feel good and find pleasure, but sure enough, I did. I felt it, with one strong thrust of his fingers he grazed my insides and hit a bundle of nerves that made my body tremble. His smile was soft and his eyes full of lust as I let out a staggered moan.

"Please~ take me~" I beg and bite my lip seductively, learning from previous experience that he finds it teasing and madly arousing. Before I could process anything he moved, pulled my legs to each side of his waist and pressed his dick at my anus. A shiver went up my spine and I knew I was ready. I was ready for that addictive drug called sex. I was ready to be taken to paradise in his embrace. His strong hands gripped my boney hips as he lifted me gently to line with his solid shaft. I caught a glimpse of his dick for a moment. It was solid and long, much thicker than mine. It was tanned like his skin but slightly paler since it was always covered from the sun. It was so well sculpted and it was the perfect match for his amazing body. The v-line structure from his hips, the small snail trail leading from his navel to his crotch. His perfectly toned abs, already glistening in the dim lighting of his eco-friendly light bulb above us.

Outside was dark, and downstairs was silent. I'm sure there was noise but I didn't hear it, I was focused on his breathing and whispers to notice anything.

"I love you... Be mine... I'll be gentle..." All the things he said sounded like a fine breeze through golden leaves in autumn. The perfect combination of soothing and husky to make my hairs stand on end.

He gently lowered his bode onto mine and i felt his push his shaft into my tight, virgin walls. I felt it all, everything. Every move, every touch, every thrust.

Within just a few short seconds he was inside me and pounding my inner walls. He was so much bigger then just his fingers, so much more powerful. His thrusts were strong and soon he was moaning with me. Our loud moans and cries of pleasure filled the room as the bed began to shake and rock with us.

All pain was forgotten in this one moment. All the heartache and heartbreak. Everything. Nothing mattered, just me and Michael.

The bed was rocking and covered in sweat, the silk sheets sticking to our bodies as I felt the tight knot in my abdomen again. I gripped his shoulders tighter and felt my dick twitch uncontrollably and, without warning, i came. My thick, hot liquid shot from my tip as though there was a cork inside and it was stuck my entire life, begging to be released. My walls tightened around him and with one final moan he came deep inside me. He filled me with his slimy seed and as my back arched he let me go slowly, smiling down at me as he pulled out his thick shaft.

By the time it was over the alcohol I had consumed had already worn off. I was aware, fully aware, of what happened.

Was he? Did Michael even know? Was this rape? Did I just rape him?

None of that mattered, I didn't care. I just had sex. I had sex with Michael Roberts.

Michael's POV.

What's going on? Why am I doing this? Wait. This is Byron right?

My shaft was throbbing, I could feel my tip leaking and twitching deep inside him. God this was amazing. He was so tight. His sweet virgin ass begging to suck me in. I felt him tighten more and watched as he came. God it looked so sweet and sticky. I've never felt this way before but now I know.

I am gay. And I love Byron. I mean, I just had sex. I had sex with Byron Jones.