The Evil Plan For The Lazy Boys

~~~~~~~~~~Saku POV~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up. Taehyung was laying on his back with his mouth slightly open mumbling. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look over and Jimin is still asleep. I look at Taehyung again and that picture flashes through my head... I mentally slap myself and shake my head. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and shut the door. I look in the mirror seeing my make up smeared. I turn the shower on and jump in. I wash my hair and everything else and sit for a minute. I hear a knock on the door.

"Hello? I need to use the bathroom please!" It was Jungkook.

"One second!" I yell back and turn the water off. I dry off a little and towel dry my hair. I wrap in my towel and walk out.

"Hurry I need to get dressed." He doesn't look at me and walks in the bathroom. I walk to my room and stand by the edge of the bed. I get on my phone and I hear someone moving around on the bed. I was about to look towards the bed but then Jungkook walked out the bathroom. I nod in thanks and he goes back to his bedroom and I shut the door after me. I get dressed and fix my hair and makeup. I'm excited! I have something special planned for the boys.... They have no clue. I look in the mirror and smirk evilly. I walk out and Taehyung looks at me. He's blushing. I narrow my eyes at him. What is he thinking? Oh well. I walk to the kitchen and J-Hope is standing by the sink drinking coffee. He looks at me.

"Care to join me?" He smiles and hands me a cup. I smile and put coffee and everything I need in it. I look towards the living room and Suga's on the couch playing on his phone. I guess they've been awake for a while. I take another sip of my coffee and Taehyung walks in and smiles at me and sits by Suga and watches tv. I watch him for a second then my thoughts are interrupted by J-Hope.

"I've never seen him like this." He smiles. I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"His gestures. His eyes. His words. Everything about him screams you. I can tell he really likes you." He chuckles a little and looks at his coffee. "I can also see you like him too. Not because he's famous or anything." He looks at me and smiles. I blush slightly and look at my coffee smiling.

"I do." I whisper.

"Do something about it then." I frown a little. To be honest I don't know exactly what to do. I've never had a boyfriend before. Nor have I had my first kiss! I'm terrified of rejection the most. What if he's not ready? What if it's too soon. I think he noticed I was freaking out.

"Don't stress about it. You'll know when the time is right." He puts a hand on my shoulder and smiles. I smile back and look at Taehyung. He was looking straight at me. How long has he been looking at me. I blush and take another sip of my coffee. J-Hope laughs and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Just think about it. You and Taehyung sitting under the moonlight. Cuddling and maybe even kissing." He pokes my stomach. I look at Taehyung at the corner of my eyes and he's still looking. He gets up and walks towards us.
J-Hope lets go and drinks his coffee.

"Hey guy! What are y'all talking about?" Taehyung asks. I look at him and smile.

"Nothing. This coffee is good you want some?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Mm no I want milk hehe!" He blushes. I nod and smile. I grab a cup and get the milk and poor him some. I give it to him and his eyes light up. He drinks some and I poke his cheek and giggle. He's so adorable.

"I am?" Taehyung says smiling and blushing.

"Hmm?" I ask curiously.

"You said I was adorable." I instantly feel my face burn. I was talking out loud? Oops.