Childs play

~~~~~~~~Taehyung POV~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes to Joono standing on my chest and poking my face.

"Meow" I pet him and he jumps down and runs out the door.

I close my eyes and turn my head facing away from the door. I feel a hand on my chest so I open my eyes and Saku was an inch away from my face... She was sleeping and I tried not to freak out. I started getting jittery. I have to move! I slowly move her hand off my chest and slip out of the bed. Where's Jimin? I sit on the bed and pick up my phone. 2 messages from Jimin. I open it and I almost die... It's a picture of me and Saku sleeping cuddled together. We were facing each other. My arms are around her waist and her hands were on my chest and we were really close and our faces were half an inch away from each other. It seems she had no pants on.... I feel my face burn a crimson red and I read the next message.

"Look up >:)" I look up and see Jimin at the door. "Sleep good?" He smirks. I feel my face burn more. "Jeez Tae why are you blushing so much?" he chuckles.

"What's wrong with you? Jeez" I stand up and go into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~Saku POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to hearing a crash. The bed was empty too. I hear my phone vibrate. I pick it up and I have 4 messages. 3 three from "Tae:)" is that Taehyung? How'd he get my number? 1 message from Areum. I open hers first.

From: Areum<3
"Hey! I was worried! I hope your okay! I'm glad your home. Text me soon."

I then open the messages from Taehyung.

From: Tae:)
"Jimin broke a plate."
"Jimin pushed me on the couch and I hit the wall."
"Jungkook busted a lightbulb."

WHAT?! I jump up and run to the living room to find Jimin on top of Taehyung. ON THE COFFEE TABLE! WRESTLING! AND SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER!

"DELETE THE PICTURE JIMIN!" Screams Taehyung.

"NEVER!!" Shouts Jimin pinning him down and hitting him.

Joono is meowing and hissing at J-Hope who's on the kitchen table. Suga is sleeping on the couch and RapMonster and Jin are washing dishes. Jungkook is on the table with J-Hope. This is a mess! Taehyung pushes Jimin off of him and Jimin hits a small table and a vase falls off and breaks.

"TAEHYUNG! JIMIN!" They look at me scared. "WAKE UP SUGA AND SIT!" I was aggravated. That was my moms vase. They look at me for a second and get up and wake Suga up and sit. I look towards the kitchen where J-Hope and Jungkook on the table. "JOONO! Bed! You two! Get off the table!" Joono runs to the other room and Jungkook and J-Hope get off the table. I see where the lightbulb was broken. The plate had been cleaned up. I was enraged but I held it in.

"S-Saku? We're sorry." Says Taehyung scared to speak. I look at them.

"It's fine just sit there and don't speak. Everyone sit down. RapMonster, Jungkook, J-Hope and Jin. Sit." They slowly walk to the table and sit. I walk and grab a towel picking up the glass from the lightbulb then I throw it away. Then I go and pick up the glass from the vase. I get a vacuum and make sure all the glass was picked up. I finish washing the dishes and I walk into the living room and look at the two boys in the most trouble. Then I look at the rest of the boys.

"Do you know where I got that case from? Taehyung? Jimin?" They look at me full of guilt. "That was my moms favorite vase. My dad got that for her." I say softly trying not to raise my voice and upset them. "It's okay though. I knew it wasn't going to live forever." They look guilty still. Gotta change the subject. "Did you guys eat breakfast?"

"Mm (yeah) I made sure they ate." Says RapMonster. I nod.

"How about a game? A fun game. I'll have to put all the breakable stuff up first." I wink at them. They smile and nod. "Okay help me get all the breakable stuff. Don't drop anything. Put it all in my room. Okay?" They nod and everyone gets up and picks up all things glass and breakable. Except Suga. He's asleep again. I walk over to him and shake his shoulder.