║Troublemaker - Olly Murs║

Welp.. I was in the mood for another songfic and this just popped up in my head.

So yeah..

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

You're a troublemaker you're a troublemaker... You ain't nothing but a troublemaker, girl~

A pair of shoulders shrugged in disappointment. What was the whole point of hoping? He wasn't even there. Hell, he's not even a personified country.

Sighs escaped the Brit's lips. "Just get on with the meeting, Arthur," he hopelessly persuaded. And get out of my mind, frog, he screamed in his mind as he opened the door of the World Meeting.

You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down~

The dirty-blonde rushed past the gossiping countries and hid from questioning glances. Arthur's face burned up, and for a good reason, too.

The past two weeks had been hectic for the poor Brit. He had met someone, someone that couldn't get out of his head from the first glimpse. And shit happened. Crazy shit that was way too embarrassing for the other nations to even know about.

He felt so guilty about the whole thing for three reasons. One, this person kept leaving and reappearing into his life, leaving Arthur dazed. Two, that whole thing made him the total opposite of a gentleman and that ruined his reputation. Three, he was so paranoid to the point where he was imagining everyone knew about his multiple hook-ups... with HIM.

Arthur trudged to his assigned seat with the name tag, England, and looked down at the floor, sinking deep in thought.

"Vorld meeting to order," a tired German exhaled, hoping the countries flocked to order at his voice. But instead, the personas kept babbling about the news they heard in their countries. The blonde growled, knowing he was ignored, and gritted his teeth. "I SAID, VORLD MEETING TO ORDER, JOU DUMMKOPFS!!

The way you bite your lip got my head spinnin' around~

All the nations stopped chatting and froze into place. Quietly, they shuffled to their designated seats.

"Now, sit down. All of jou," Ludwig, the German persona, ordered.

Arthur looked up and turned his head to his left, only to see HIM. Francis. His orbs widened at the sight of the familiar blue eyes and long blonde locks. The Brit sputtered a little as the Frenchman smirked towards him, his right eye winking.

His heart stopped. He can't be a country... Can he?

Oh, he is, honey. And better yet, the country of France.

After a drink or two I was putty in your hands. I don't know if I have the strength to stand, oh oh oh...~

Throughout the whole meeting, Arthur nervously drummed his fingers on his notepad, aiming his vision at Francis every so often, making sure this whole thing wasn't a dream. The Brit had kept quiet the whole time, which gathered the nations's attention.

"Uh.. Engrand-sama?" Kiku called, tilting his head to the side.

Arthur jerked up, only to see everyone's eyes on him. His cheeks burned up as he blinked in confusion. "I'm sorry, what?" he mumbled, scratching his head in embarrassment.

Lovino rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Idiota. We need-a your vote."

"My vote for what?"

Everyone groaned. "Ve're out of time. Ve shall continue zhis next veek," Ludwig sighed, fingers running through his slick hair.