║FrUK Day Drabble║

Kay, so I decided that I would give you guys another little present for this VERY special day. I thought of this while lying on my bed last Sunday, as I was trying to draw Italy ((it sucked =.=)) and decided to turn it into a little scenerio/drabble. Sorry if it kinda sucks but....

STORY TIMEE

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Birds chirped around the azure sky. Francis walked alone as the breeze messed up his golden blonde hair. Where is he, it's already been a good 20 minutes and I've been circling the block more than ten times now, he thought. Arthur had left the cozy flat with him around 3 in the afternoon, but then ran off into one of the many stores to 'to get somthing important'. What was so important that he had to leave his boyfriend stranded in a sea of Parisians, which, quite frankly didn't bother him, but that wasn't the point!

~

Arthur had left him for a very good reason. As soon as they started strolling together, he noticed something off with the whole city. He couldn't tell if he was walking in the great city of Paris, or a very patriotic London with an Eiffel Tower insted of a Big Ben. This began puzzling him a great deal, until reality crashed down on him.

Bloody hell, how could I have forgotten? Arthur mentally face-palmed himself and let go of Francis's comforting hand. "Love, I just remembered I had to pick up a book from Mr. Bellamy's. I won't be long!" With that, he kissed his dazed Frenchman goodbye and headed towards the 'bookstore'.

Today was the 111th anniversary of the signing of the Entente Cordiale, a peace treaty between the countries of Britain and France. Normally, before the two weren't dating, they called each other to talk about the times they had each others' back and usually went out to get coffee. But this is their first one together and Arthur felt obligated to get his frog something. He walked past a dainty little shop that had a sign which had caught his eye. It read: Entente Cordiale Sale!! and it was covered with little union jack stickers. Arthur just shurgged and pulled out his phone to send Francis a text saying that he might take a while and to just circle the block until he got out. Then, he walked into the store with a smile plastered on his face.

As soon as he walked in, he was greeted with his country's flag right in front of his face. It would've been cute to buy Francis a necklace or something with JUST the British flag on it, but Arthur thought it would be just a tad bit too selfish.

"Uh, excuse me, miss?" he muttered in a sweet voice.

A young lady with long black hair and thick rimmed glasses ((yes, I'm putting myself in here XD)) turned around and smiled warmly at the Brit, blushing a bit. "Yes, can I help you, sir?"

"Ah, just call me Arthur, Melanie." he grinned, reading her name tag. "Anyway, I was wondering if you could help me find something," he began, adjusting his collar. "Well, you see, I wanted to get my.. uh.. my.. boyfriend a gift and since he's French and I'm British, I thought it would be nice to get something that had both of our flags on it. Do you something like that in stock?"

The store associate smiled widely. "Awh! That's adorable that you wanna get your boyfriend something, Arthur! I just melted at the cuteness- Err, I mean, yes, we have something like that! Here, follow me!" she exclaimed as she grabbed his hand to lead him to a whole aisle that contained of French and British trinkets. "I'll be at the register if you need me!" she giggled and strided to the cashier.

Looking for something perfect is hard, Arthur pouted. He scanned the shelves one last time before finding something he categorized as perfect. Arthur snatched it off the shelve and skipped happily to the register. "Look! Mel! I found the perfect gift!" He showed it to the peppy cashier and she jumped up with joy.

"Yes, he'll love it, I know he will!" Gently, Melanie took the gift into her hands and placed it into a velvet blue box. Finally, she ringed up the item and placed it into a bag. "Here, Arthur. Have a nice day!" She waved bye to him as Arthur walked out of the store with the bag in his hand.

At that moment, Francis walked past him, not seeing that he was there. "Oi! Francis!" Arthur yelled.

Francis spun around, eyes lighting up with love. "Mon ami, what took you so long?"

"Hmm, well, I was off buying you something special. It took a while because I wanted it to be perfect," Arthur blushed, bowed his head down and extended his hands to show Francis the bag. "H-Here. Take i-it." His boyfriend took the bag and opened up the box, letting out a gasp.

"Angleterre... It's perfect." Arthur looked up to see the Frenchman grinning from ear to ear as he was holding his present. The present was a silver necklace that had three charms. One of them was the United Kingdom's flag, while the other was France's flag. In the middle of them was a little red heart with the numbers 111 swirled onto it to show the anniversary.

"Well, I'm glad you like it, frog."

Francis turned around and pulled all of his hair to one side. "Could you put it on?" Arthur nodded and took the necklace out of his hands. He put it on Francis carefully, while trying to hide the blush forming on his cheeks. Francis turned around with a genuine smile on his face. "Je t'aime, Angleterre." He grabbed Arthur by the waist and pulled him closer. Luckily, the sidewalk was deserted, so Francis leaned in, kissing Arthur passionatly.

"I love you too, France," Arthur replied in between the kisses.

What the two didn't notice was a sneaky Kiku taking multiple pictures of them kissing from a safe distance. "Wait tirr I show eveybody this!" he giggled as he took his belongings and headed off to his boyfriend, Alfred's house. "Arfred, especiarry. He wirr be extremry shocked!"

A happy FrUK Day, indeed.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

How was it guys? Was it good? I hope so.. Anyway, I hope you guys have a good rest of your already fabulous day. I'm off to my town's carnival now, so bye everyone!

Hasta la pasta!