║Your Lips on His!║

This is probably gonna be the stupidest one-shot in the HISTORY of one-shots but ah, oh well.

Like I've said for the TEN BILLIONTH time, COMMENT YOUR ONE-SHOT IDEAS. They may seem stupid to you, but to me, they're amazing. Trust me. So just message me and what not, mkay?

STORY TIME~

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

"OKAY, DUDES. GAME TIME," an overly enthusiastic American began, pounding his fists together. "WHO WANTS TO PLAY FOOTBALL?"

The rest of the Allies cheered in delight as they began to head outside. Yao turned around to thank Alfred before being thrown an egg shaped, brown leather ball. (Insert needle scratch here) "What the heck is this?! What the --"

Adjusting his glasses, he began, "Duh. It's a football, dude. We're playing football." Everyone turned around and facepalmed. The Chinese man threw the football back at Alfred as if it were on fire. He really hated American football.

"No, mon ami. That's an AMERICAN FOOTBALL.. ball?"

"Yeah... you bloody wanker.. HEY YOU GOT ME AGREEING WITH DRUNK CHEESE OVER HERE! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Arthur scolded, challenging the young adult. "You promised FOOTBALL, not this garbage."

Alfred's mouth went agape. "Wha-- FOOTBALL is NOT garbage. If anything, SOCCER is. It's total bullcrap," he laughed while hugging his precious pigskin ball close to his chest. Aw crap.. I said the wrong thing.

Ivan turned around with a purple aura surrounding his broad shoulders. "What did you just say?" he grinned creepily as Yao, Francis, and Arthur gathered around the Russian.

"E-Eh.. NOTHING! I'LL GO GET ONE OF MY STUPID AMERICAN GAMES, OKAY? OKAY. HAHAHAHAHA," Alfred nervously replied as he dashed towards his closet. While rummaging through old cardboard boxes, he saw one that caught his eye. Perfect.

~

Alfred came waddling back to his living room while carrying a plain white box. Three of them looked at the grinning 19 year old with bewilderment, but a certain green eyed adult didn't. "Hey! Grumpy Tea Bag!" Alfred called out.

Stricken with shock, the Brit snapped his head towards his former charge with anger written over his face. "What did you just call me?

"Ah, doesn't matter. But this game is just for you, dude~" Mr. 'All-American' snickered as he set the box onto Arthur's lap.

Out of curiosity, he peeked into the box. As he did a question mark popped over his head. "Twister?" he questioned aloud. "Why would I want to play Twister?"

The American's mouth curved into a smirk. "So you can accidentally kiss Francis," he pouted. "After all he is your boyfriend right~?"

Arthur glared at Francis before turning to Alfred. "W-What makes you say that?" he blushed. All the Allies including his 'so called boyfriend' raised their eyebrows at him in disbelief. "GAH! Whatever! Let's play the damn game then!" Arthur yelled, slamming the white box onto the carpet.

Yao took out the playing mat as Ivan fiddled with the spinner. "Ivan? Are you going to play?"

"No. I'm going to do the spinning," he replied nervously, not wanting to look at his crush. The Chinese man nodded in approval as he straightened out the mat, wanting to hide his blush.

"DUDES! YAO AND IVAN ARE FLIRTING~!" Alfred cried out before getting smack upside the head by Francis.

"Tsk, tsk. You should REALLY stop getting into other people's business, connard."

"Woah! LANGUAGE! AND NO! I AIN'T NO FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!" the young adult screamed.

Another peaceful day in the Allies..~

A certain someone laughed. "Pfft.. Okay, uh, Arthur. Right hand on blue," Alfred commanded. Arthur cursed under his breath but followed orders. "Okay, Francey-Pants! Left leg on yellow."

Francis smirked as he purposefully swung his leg over Arthur to straddle above the Brit. "Doesn't this seem familiar, Angleterre?" he sneered.

"N-No it does NOT!" Arthur protested. His cheeks began to heat up as Francis pressed his face closer to his. To avoid further embarrassment, he shut his chartreuse eyes tightly.

Alfred smiled and paused for a moment before continuing the commands. "Uh, Arthur. Right leg on green."

"FUCK!" Arthur shouted. He realized that the only way to put his foot on green was to slide his leg underneath Francis, which he knew was probably a pretty sexual move. Arthur cringed as he slowly slide his foot towards the green spot.

"Suddenly, I'm enjoying this game," Francis whispered into his ear seductively, his blonde locks framing his face perfectly. Arthur stared into his cerulean eyes that were swarming with admiration for the Brit. He turned away abruptly, not wanting to do anything irrational. Out of the corner of the his eye, Arthur saw the Frenchman's disappointed face and sighed.

"Okay, Francis! Your lips on his!" Alfred giggled loudly.

Arthur's eyes bulged out. "WHA--" He got cut off by a pair of lips smashing into his. He turned his gaze toward the person who was kissing him with such passion. Arthur began to kiss back, moving his lips in sync with Francis's. Suddenly, his leg gave out and slipped but not once did their lips part.

Arthur laid on the Twister mat, arms pulling Francis's neck closer to deepen the kiss. The Frenchman's long hair curtained the two, creating some privacy from 6 peering eyes.

"Okay, dudes. I think you should at least BREATHE!" Alfred screamed.

The two separated their lips and turned to glare at the American. "Shut up, cockblock," they growled in unison before returning to their make-out session.

Alfred scoffed before turning towards Ivan and Yao doing the same thing. The Chinese man had pinned the Russian down and began to kiss him roughly. Ivan returned the kiss and wrapped his large arms around Yao's waist. "NOT YOU GUYS, TOO!" Alfred whined.

The two turned to him, a firey aura engulfing both of them. "SHUT UP, COCKBLOCK!

Alfred ran outside his house and slammed the door. "WHY DOES NO ONE LOVE ME?" he cried, kneeling on his patio. "THEY EVEN KICKED ME OUT OF MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE!"

Poor America-san..

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

OMG I'M SOO SORRY AMERICA-SAN!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE YOU A COCKBLOCK.. ESPECIALLY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.

T^T

Anyway, you know the usual.

COMMENT ONE-SHOT IDEAS MY LOVELIES!! ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA-SAN ♥

Now to go comfort Iggy...

~Mel