║Crush? Maybe..║

Hmm.. so I kinda wanted to do a Gakuen Hetalia one-shot. And I just so happened to have this idea at like 3 in the morning.. Great job, me. 

Anyway, this will involve the BTT, of course and a few other groups/trios from Hetalia.

So um..

STORY TIME!

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○• 

"Arthur~," a voice whined. "Just try it! We won't judge."

A blonde nodded under the protection of his cloak's hood. "Yeah. I wanna see it anyway," the Norwegian replied, sipping his juice box patiently. 

The Brit sighed, his shoulders slumping down. "Well, okay then. But I'm warning you two, this never really works," he replied as his green eyes flickered to look at amber eyes, then at indigo ones. Arthur took a big sip of air and proceeded with the spell. "Santo Rita Meter Maid Ringo Jonah Tito Marlin Jack La Toya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explora. Santo Rita Meter Maid Ringo Jonah Tito Marlin Jack La Toya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explora. I have summoned you from the depths of hell. SHOW YOURSELF!" he cried out as his face was shadowed by his black hood.

With the incantation recited, a purple mist formed around the floor the dirty-blonde was using. This is it! It's finally going to work! he thought as his lips tugged into a faint smile. Before he could cheer out in excitement, a pair of purple eyes and a face popped out of the ground.

"You called?" the Russian asked as he smiled warmly. The whole room groaned in disappointment while Arthur pushed Ivan's head back down into the floor.

After the intruder was finally gone, all eyes were on the Brit who was running his fingers through his dirty-blonde hair. "Bloody hell.. I told you guys, it never works," he pouted as his mouth turned into a frown. 

Vlad walked up to him and ruffled Arthur's hair. "Don't worry about it. We'll fix it later, right, Lukas?"

"Yeah.." he replied, not really caring what the other had to say. "Uh, can we go to lunch now?"

Arthur just rolled his chartreuse eyes and chuckled as he took off his cloak. "Sure. Vlad?"

 A blur of strawberry-blonde hair whipped past the two, stopping at the large wooden doors. "All ready ahead of ya," he grinned, revealing his fangs. "C'mon! I'm not getting any younger here!" 

Lukas scoffed as he folded his arms over his chest, walking beside Arthur towards Vlad. "You're a vampire.. you're immortal."

"And not to mention you're a bloody country, as well."

Throwing his hands up in defeat, the poor Romanian glowered. "You guys have no sense of humor."

~

Screams were heard followed by footsteps and heavier footsteps running down the hallway. "OH MY GOD. NO, GUYS! COME BACK!" a blonde girl cried, running as she reached out to try and grab one of the three's sweater. She was the one who led all the girls at W Academy on a wild goose chase of the three guys everyone loves... the infamous Bad Touch Trio. And right now, it was happening.

"SORRY, CHICA! BUT WE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT TWO-THIRDS OF US WERE ALREADY TAKEN!" a Spaniard yelled back, howling with laughter besides his two comrades who were running for their lives.

Bella blew her hair out of her face and picked up her running speed. "THAT STILL MEANS I CAN HAVE ONE OF YOU! EVEN IF IT'S FRANCIS!" she wailed. 

Before she could tackle one of them, a fuming Piper (Wy) stepped in front of the Belgian. "Um, who said YOU were going to have him?" she retorted, tapping her foot angrily, while sticking her tongue out at Bella.