║Dirty Little Secret - AAR║

Okayy, so, Song Fic time!! So this idea came from I_am_tree and honestly this is the best song to write to :))

I know I'm gonna get annoying, but keep sending me requests, guys! I love listening to your opinions and writing one-shots for you guys!!

I'm gonna have this in my POV (narrator) because I'll kinda switch who I'm talking about. SORRY IF IT'S CONFUSING!

OH! Pretend they didn't start dating and shit like in the beginning of the book. In this one-shot, they're in a kinda "friends with benefits" situation, like they kiss and everything, but in secret and they're not dating yet because it'll ruin their image type of thing. And all of it is too much for them to handle emotionally. They need each other but they can't make it public. In public, they have to hate each other.

Dirty Little Secret~

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Let me know that I've done wrong

When I've known this all along~

Arthur laid sprawled out on his queen-sized bed, staring at the plain white ceiling. Dry tear stains littered his cheeks, making them stiff. An hour ago he was fine, Francis was there and they did what they would normally do, cuddle on the couch and make-out until the Frenchman had to go back home. But when they had to say goodbye, Arthur just had to open his mouth.

"You know this is wrong, right?" Arthur asked, breaking away from Francis's lips. His chartreuse eyes stared at cerulean ones.

"I've always known," Francis replied as he went back to attacking the Brit's lips.

They kept kissing until Arthur looked at the clock. "You should be heading back now or you'll be late." And with that, Francis disappeared in the blink of an eye.

That's when green eyes brimmed with tears; he couldn't take anymore.

I go around a time or two

Just to waste my time with you~

Francis shut the door of Arthur's wood-side cottage. He strode towards his car with a frown pulling at his lips. Emotions were swirling around his head as he drove. It was the same thing all the time. Both of them knew why he was there. He needed to kill time before going to his meetings. The fact that he did have a love interest in Arthur just added to everything.

Would he call it time wasting? No.. but in all honesty, it was; they both knew it.

Tell me all that you've thrown away

Find out games you don't wanna play~

The blonde haired man thought carefully as he turned the corner onto his street. How much has Arthur sacrificed just for the mere hope of me being there? He cancelled his meetings, he missed work, he risked getting sick, he did everything that he hated just to be with Francis. Arthur basically threw away the life he loved just to love a life that he only partially loved.

Francis was the one who started the whole "secret game". The Brit did like the idea but didn't want to have any part of it. But in the end he did.. for Francis's sake.

You are the only one that needs to know~

He rolled over and stepped onto the carpet covered floor. His green eyes were closed shut. Maybe it was better for them to be like this. All secretive. After all, no one needs to know...