║Stupid A/N + Character x Reader║

THANKS FOR THE 101 VOTES. Like, in all honesty, I never thought I'd make it this far. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH. I COULD NEVER ASK FOR BETTER SUPPORTERS ♥

Just keep sending in your support or one shot ideas so I can write and dedicate them to you ( if I remember how to... )

{{ COMMENT IDEAS HERE }}

Anyway, while I was at school like on Friday, I think, my best Asian friend, Liana, said something from this KPop website she was on. It was SOO good that I just HAD to make this into a small little Character x Reader ❤

¤ ENJOY ¤

(( When it says Insert Favorite Anime Character/ KPop Star, try to make it a guy. You'll see why it makes more sense. Oh, and you're around 16 in this. If you're not, pretend you are ))

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

_______ was just lounging about her couch watching a bunch of reruns of The Amazing World of Gumball and munching on plain potato chips. Most of the neighborhood was off for Holiday Break in the Caribbean or Europe, but not her. _______'s parents had decided to leave their dorkish 16 year old daughter home alone while they went to ski up in the Swiss Alps.

The fire crackled nicely in the fire place, bringing even more warmth to her blanket-covered body. As the show came to an end, a doorbell rung outside of _______'s house.

Confused, she got up, tied her hair up into a messy bun, and answered the door with her over-sized burgundy sweater hugging her frame. "Yes?" she shivered, the cold attacking her cheeks, making them red. In front of her, was a young looking police officer (Favorite Anime Character/KPop Star).

(Favorite Anime Character/KPop Star) cocked his head to the side and took off his hat, revealing his dreamy hair. "Eh, Miss?" he asked, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "I've gotten reports of screaming and moaning coming from this house this past week."

_______ lifted up her eyebrow in disbelief before opening her mouth. "I'm sorry, sir. I think you have the wrong address. I've been alone this past week. And I don't even have a partner."

At this comment, the officer smirked deviously and stepped closer towards ______. (Favorite Anime Character/KPop Star) unbuckled his pants and closed the door behind him, leaving him inside her house. "There will be, now."

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Aha. That was soooo dirtyy, but I bet you liked it *smirks*.

If you guys haven't looked, the picture for this chapter, or whatever ya wanna call it, is a picture of France and UK's flags!!! WHEN I GOT THEM I LEGIT STARTED SPASMMING OUT IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF NEW YORKERS.

Anyway, have a nice week. AND SOMEONE MESSAGE ME. I'M BORED AS FUCK.