Chapter 16.5

Kisame's Color Issues Part 2!

***

Sakura's POV

But suddenly, little Kisame stood up, making everyone turn to look at him. Wait, don't tell me...

"Why am I blue?"

I face palmed. As expected. Another dramatic question that caught us all off guard.

(•̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩) ----> me

(//°___°//) --->kisame

The others:

(º_º) (º_º) (º_º) ( ̄◇ ̄;)

( ˘︹˘ ) (*_*) ('_`)

After recovering from the shocker, I stood up too and cleared my throat. Kisame looked at me with teary eyes, making me want to hug him!! So Kawaii →_→ (°__°//)

"Well... um.. Kisame-kun, you see..."

Ugh =_= how the heck am I gonna explain this to him? I then scanned the room and prayed for something to come up. Aha! Ehehe!

I smiled widely and turned to the kid again. "Kisame, you see... you are special! So special that the wicked green witch turned you into a blue thingy because you're too gorgeous! You know, back then, it was illegal to be fabulous! So, there ya have it!"

The other occupants of the room gave me an 'are you effing serious?' Look.

Tsk! But the little bastard looked curious about what I said. I can see the sparkles in his eyes! Wow! Hehe.

And the other kids? Had question marks on their heads. Then, Dei-Dei chan just had to object.

"Wait un!"

My eyes twitched. "What is it Dei-Dei?" There was a dramatic pause after that before the six-year-old blurted out.

"That's unfaiw un!! I'm more fabulous yeah! I should be the one whose blue!!"

I face-palmed. Fck.

Then, Lee jolted from his seat and fumed.

"No! My lovely blossom, tell these kids that I am the one whose gorgeous! I am the beautiful green beast! The blood of Beauty and the Beast flows within me!!!"

=__=++

Kisame laughed and boasted.

"Looks like the beast's genes took ovew."

I sighed. This is nonsense! I was about to sit back down but when Sasuke spoke, that made everyone turned to look at him. He had this undeniably dead-serious face on. All fell silent when he said something that made me bit my lip....

..

..

..

..

..

"Hn. I need to pee. Excuse me."

=__= yeah.... and he walked away just like that.

***