Chapter 9

Tobi is a Good Boy!

***

Kakashi's POV

=____=

These kids...

"HEY YOU FWEAKING FVCKEW!! GIMME MY SANDWICH BACK OR I'LL POOP ON YOU!!"

"NOOOOO, UN!!! ITS MINE YEAH!"

"TOBI IS A GOOD BOY. TOBI IS A GOOD BOY." ^_____^

"Hn. Shut up Tobi. You awe not a good boy. You awe an idiwot."

=_____=++++

....will be the death of me.

I sighed and looked at the time. 7 pm. Yet these small bastards are still bouncing balls of energy. I looked at Hidan who was still cussing like an idiot while tugging little Dei-chan's hair.

Itachi, reading an encyclopedia.

Kisame watching the Vampire Diaries.

Kakuzu trying to open Sakura's piggy bank.

Zetsu singing with an ear-breaking voice.

Sasori putting twigs together to make a puppet.

Konan drawing Pein.

And Pein drawing Konan..

I smirked behind my mask. No one will ever suspect that they're the Akatsuki. The organization of merciless, criminals are now in the bodies of their 6-year old selves. I think they should stay like this. Its safer.

Yawning,I walked towards the couch and sat beside baby Tobi who only looked at me, silently. I raised an eyebrow at the lollipop.

He tilted his head a little to the side.

"Kashi-senpai.. Tobi is a good boy?"

Fck. So cute.

I gave him a smile (as if he could she it anyway) and messed up his short black hair. Hmm... I wonder why he's wearing a mask??

[Naruto: The same reason why YOU are wearing one, Kaka-sensei!!!! Believe it!!! (=^-ω-^=)]

=____=++ Naruto, get out of here!

Anyway,

"Yes, Tobi. You are a good boy. Actually, of all the kids here, you show the most pleasing attitude."

He giggled and hugged me. Aww...

Soon enough, I could feel the other kids' glare at me. Tsk.

"Hihihi... Kaka-senpai! Tobi is sleepy." I patted his back (yeah, like a father would to his son) and said,

"Then sleep."

He nodded. I, on the other hand, yawned once more and fell asleep...

ZzzZzzzzZzzz........

The moment I opened my eyes, I saw Tobi gone. Hm...

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. But there, sitting on the counter, Tobi giggled while reading......

O_____O!!!!!

WHAT THE HECK??!?!?!?!!!

"T-T-Tobi.... put that down...."

He looked at me with a questioning look and asked, "Why, Kaka-senpai?? Tobi thinks to is enjoying this book!"

My eyes twitched.

HE'S ENJOYING ICHA-ICHA PARADISE?!?!??

I am so proud! (*^▽^*)

I think Tobi really is my son!

"Good boy Tobi! Good boy!" I clapped and that was when Itachi came into the room.

When he saw what Tobi was reading, he raised an eyebrow at us.

"Tobi?"

"Yes??" ^____^

"Awe you aware that you're reading that book upside-down? And, I assume that you do know that's for perverts, wight?"

Tobi giggled. "Hihihi.....what's a pervert?" (^.^ )

I face-palmed.

"And Kakashi-nii?"

I looked at the little Uchiha boy.

"Yeah?"

"You're a hopeless pervert." =___=

Itachi Uchiha........ =_____=+++

You really are genius even as a kid.

***