Chapter 28

I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG OHMYGOD IM UPLOADING THREE CHAPTERS TO MAKE UP FOR IT IM SORRY
ALSO TYSM FOR 2K READS
--

Today was the day I have been dreading. AKA the day I would have to face my peers. AKA Monday.

I have been dreading this more than anything, I am just going to pretend that what happened didn't happen.

I have already gotten ready, I wore an olive green colored chunky sweater, with black shorts. I slip on some converse, and I'm heading out. I give Harry a kiss goodbye and I am out the door. Quinn leaves her room right after I do, and I invite her to go get Starbucks on campus with me.

On Sunday, I switched my classes back so that I still had English with Harry, sure the professor was a bit irritated that I switched back and forth, but it was alright.

*****

Quinn leaves to get to class, and after throwing my coffee cup and napkin away, I start my walk to the English room. I remember to grab my laptop case and I start walking. I notice that I get a few looks as I walk down the hall.

Halfway through my walk I notice a guy staring at my ass. I keep walking and do my best to ignore it.

He walks up to me and I start walking faster. He eventually reaches me and brings his lips to my ear, whispering. "Saw the video. Come over tonight, yeah?"

I sigh, and start walking faster. Just as I think I've lost him I feel his hand creep up on my behind, squeezing my ass.

I turn around and slap him across the face. Hard. I don't regret it one bit. I could've just told him to fuck off, but he put his hands on me, so I gave him the same treatment.

I give him a long glare, before turning around and continuing my walk.

I pretend to ignore the jaw drops and looks I earn, probably for the video, and slapping that douche across the face.

"Bitch!" he yells out and I continue walking, as if I didn't hear it.

"What the fuck did you just say to her?" A familiar voice spits. It's Harry.

Oh god. I squeeze my eyes shut, praying that this is a dream. I love Harry, but this is the last thing I need right now. I don't need any more drama in my life. I shouldn't have even slapped that guy in the face.

"Your slut slapped me." The guy says, and I keep walking, blinking away small tears that have formed. I'm usually not this sensitive, but my reputation has been ruined, this is just proof of it.

So this is how people view me now. I love my life.

"Just shut the fuck up Zack, shut the fuck up and I won't hurt you." I hear footsteps jog up to me and I already know it's Harry.

He places his large hand on my back, walking with me.

"Are you okay?"

I laugh, but a pathetic one. The nervous laugh that you have right before you start crying in front of people. "No."

"Don't listen to them,"

"No Harry, it isn't that simple. You know what I am to everybody now? A slut. All I am is a slut. No respect for me, cause I am just a slut." I chuckle sadly. Slut shaming hurts. We didn't even have sex in the video. The first time we had sex was last night, after we said our I love you's. There is nothing 'slutty' about that.

"You're not a 'slut' to Quinn, not to Kathy- shit I mean Kendall, not to Liam, Louis, Niall, Luke, Calum, Michael, Ashton, and especially not to me. Isn't that all that matters? All of your friends accept you, and if they don't they can go suck a dick."