Chapter 22

So I changed my user AGAIN. People couldn't find me bc someone popular had a similar user to me. So I came up with @moonlightdirection

My first user was @ohthatscaroline and my second was @peachystyles but rn its @moonlightdirection and I don't think I'm changing it anytime soon. So yay

-

It's Monday and I couldn't be more upset that my weekend is ever. I have to go back to class today, and I would do anything to not have to go.

It's about 7:30 AM and I'm taking a shower. I didn't wash my hair, because I did that last night and straightened it.

I pin the pieces in the front of my hair back to keep them out of my hair. I pull on some high waisted black shorts and a red crop top with white stripes. I brush my teeth, apply winged eyeliner, concealer, powder, mascara, and some lip balm.

It's 7:45 and my classes start at 8:10-8:20.

I'm just gonna go to the Starbucks on campus and pick up a coffee and like a muffin or something.

Harry is still asleep and I shake him, to wake him up. He finally wakes up after a couple of minutes.

"I'm going to Starbucks, I'll see you in class." I say and he gets up.

"No kiss for me?" He pouts and I smile kissing his cheek.

"Tease." he groans and I laugh.

Usually Liam, Niall, and Louis would be outside waiting for Harry but instead I see Zayn and just Zayn.

" I need to talk to you." He whispers.

"I don't think we should talk anymore, Zayn." I sigh, beginning to walk in the other direction.

"Cmon, Mackenzie." He grabs my arm. "It's important."

"Fine. You've got five minutes, but it better not be about us." I roll my eyes and he shakes his head.

I turn to walk in the other way and gesture for him to follow me.

"It's about Harry," he says uneasily. "It's about why I'm blackmailing him."

Oh god.

"I don't wanna know." I decide shaking my head.

"You deserve to. It has to do with you."

I don't say anything, my eyebrows furrowing and my eyes narrowing. How could it possibly be about me?

"He took videos of you two," He spits out. "Doing things."

No. He couldn't of. No. He's lying. God, Zayn really is pushing this.

"What?" I whisper to myself. "That's impossible, when I found out about the blackmailing, uh I- we never did anything before that." I stutter.

"You did make out, and Harry set up cameras expecting something else to happen."

"If that's even true that he set up cameras, how would you know about this?" I raise an eyebrow, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I found them and blackmailed him over it, I need money, I'm unemployed and live in an apartment alone.." Zayn looks to the floor.

I can't believe this, I don't know who I'm more annoyed at. I'm glad Zayn told me, but why would he blackmail him in return? That's stupid, but what Harry did was worse.. I don't want to talk to either of them. I was starting to trust Harry, and he did that, thinking I would have sex with him. It's sick. He's always been this way, why did I even think he would change?