Chapter 27

!!!!!!!!!!!!!this picture omgg!!!!!!!!!

im going to hell

just saying

-

"I love you so much," Harry smirks and I smile back kissing him again, as he finally unclasps my bra strap, but he lets the bra hang on my shoulders.

He breaks the kiss to rip my bra away.

As my chest falls out of the bra, and I feel the cold air hit me and I get goose bumps along my arms.

His eyes dilate at the sight of my completely bare chest. My cheeks flush, and he pulls his boxers down. I look for a bit, but quickly meet his eyes.

We kiss again, and I feel my chest practically being pressed against his.

I know I want to do this. I've never been so sure. I pull my panties down, tossing them, and we break the kiss.

Harry opens the nightstand drawer and grabs a silver packet, closing the drawer, and I raise a brow.

"Why do you have condoms in there?" I question skeptically, pursing my lips.

"Because I love you, and wanted to be ready." He smiles innocently and I nod.

"Good answer," I murmur, and he chuckles.

He goes to rip the condom open, but I stop him.

"Can I put it on you?" I ask and he nods. "Just show me how."

"Just open it, and take the small part of it, put it on my um uh ... tip" he mumbles and I bite my cheek to stop from laughing. "And uh roll it up," his face flushed with embarrassment and I had to laugh.

I grab the packet out of his hands and raise it to my lips, trying to rip it open with my teeth, in a seductive way, but when it fails, I accidentally bite my tongue.

"Shit! I bit my tongue," I hiss in pain, and I start laughing and Harry joins in.

"Trying to be sexy?" He laughs and I gasp, pretending to be hurt. "You don't need to try, you already are." He winks and I roll my eyes.

I attempt ripping it open with my teeth again, and it works this time. I see the translucent off white condom. I grab the 'tip' of it and hold it to Harry rolling it up slowly, until it reaches the top of his shaft.

He looks into my eyes and grabs my hands in his. "You're completely sure?"

"Never been more sure." I smile and he give me a small smile.

"Tell me if it hurts, or if you want me to stop, I'm going slow unless you tell me to go faster, and I'm going to stop if you tell me to. Don't hesitate to stop me." He rambles never taking his eyes away from mine.

"Harry I'm not a virgin, calm down." I laugh.

"Don't remind me," he says out of jealousy and I smile.

I feel him nudge against my entrance, teasing me and making me groan.

"Please just... Just do it." I plea and he nods.

"I love you," he says, as he pushes himself slowly through my entrance, completely.

"I love you so much," I whimper, my voice higher than before.

I feel the familiar small shoot of pain deep inside of me. It's not as bad as my very first time, but it's not exactly completely gone.

"Can I move?" He whispers.