Chapter 49

I held my head in my hands for a while as I sat on the floor next to the elevator. I was done crying, I had cried enough over him. I was so upset and angry. We were broken up when I kissed Cal, and no matter how many times I said it he wouldn't listen.

Maybe I just shouldn't have even brought it up.

I wipe my old tears away and lean my head back against the wall. I sniffle and take a deep breath in staring at the floor.

About five minutes later I heard footsteps trail down the hallway towards me and I sigh.

It was Alex.

I guess the shoot ended?

He glanced over at me, before sitting down next to me. I wiped my nose with my sleeve and we sat in silence for a while until he finally said something.

"So what happened?"

I shook my head before placing my head in my hands.

"He broke up with me." I muttered ashamed of myself.

"Why?" He scoffed.

I hesitated on if I should tell him, I didn't want him to think I was a cheater- because in reality I wasn't. Yeah what I did was shitty but Harry and I weren't together then... I don't know. I should've told him earlier. I shouldn't have kissed Calum at all.

"It was a misunderstanding," I simply state not wanting to explain and dish out the entire situation.

He nods silently and I groan to myself, "I have nowhere to stay tonight." I nervously laugh.

"You're always welcome to stay at my apartment, if you want?"

"No that's okay-" I hesitate.

"Cmon, you don't have to find a hotel to stay at or something. Just sleep in my guest room for the night." He suggested.

"I don't know.. If he finds out I'm in another guys apartment he'll flip." I explain.

"Well, he can't get mad anymore. Because you guys are done and you need to find someone better who can trust you." He said looking at me.

The man had a point.

"You're right," I sigh. "But I don't wanna take advantage of your kindness,"

"You aren't. You're a friend in need." He rolled his eyes playfully.

I finally gave in and nodded. "Thank you." I bit my lip.

"So it's 4:30 now. Work ends at seven. I can take you back to the apartment afterwards and we can watch a movie or something." He decided.

"That sounds good. Thank you so much Alex." I offered him a small smile.

"No problem. Are you hungry? You could go out and get something to eat and come back to the studio after. Just please be quiet when you come in." He stated, and I winced at the thought of Harry barging in.

"Yeah definitely," I chuckled lightly. "Don't you have a shoot to finish?"

He shook his head making me raise a brow. Did Harry ruin the shoot??