Training.

I woke ip the next day and stretched, and I heard my door open I looked up and saw Dinah, well Black Canary since she was in her suit.
"Ok good your up now get dressed into something comfortable and come downstairs to eat and train." I yawned and got up walking over to my closet that she must of had ready when I fell asleep last night.
I looked through and saw some clothes that looked good and put them on as I got finished I pulled my black hair up into a ponytail, and walked downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and served myself some cereal.
As I finished I went to brush my teeth and went down to the living room where she was waiting
"Im ready but where are we going?" She went down to her Zetabeam.
"Down to the cave to trai since the kids are at school or the others are busy." I nodded and she disappeared and I went in as well and followed her.
-_-_-_-_-_after couple hours lf training-_-_-_-_-
"Good job you caught on well but you still need to control the strength of yours," I nodded and then heard someone or some people walk in and I went to hide behind Canary she stood in front of me and I heard them walk in the room.
"Black canary what are you doing her?" She coughed and stood up straight.
"I was training my student and now heading out," she grabbed my hand and she pulled me with her and I stayed hidden from the team and I knew they saw me but not fully.
She made me go first in the tube and I was back from before a d I went out and she took me back to the house. "That was close, but Jane have you decided what your going to do now."
"Yes, I want to continue training and help others I need." She nodded and then sat down.
"Ok tomorrow we decided your suit and your name ok," I nodded and went up to my room to the bathroom and took a shower. As I finished I went to my room and got into pjs and dried my hair and went off to bed.