kidnapped

I was walking down the sidewalk I have just finished working with my friend at her house and my mom (not really shes just the person who owns the orphanage) was at home taking care of the others, so I had to walk home. It was very late at night so I was trying to get home as fast as I could. I pulled up my hoodie of my jacket, and continued walking down the dark street.
I heard something behind me and turned around, but nothing was there
"Im just imagining things" and continue my way down but felt something behind me so I turned aroud again and saw no one, but before I turned around I felt something hit my head hard and I fell to the floor and looked up to see the Joker, but I was hit again and I went unconscious.
"Wake up," I woke up and saw the one a d only Joker I tried to get up but I was tied up. I felt panic and fear rise through my body. He smiled his wicked smile and left the room leaving me alone. I stared at the door and I looked around and realized I might not make it out im so dead.
"Help! Get me out of here!" I screamed but knew no one would come. I was panicking and crying as well and I ended up passing out during that time.
--------________while she is passed out/ 3rd person pov________--------
As she fell asleep and she didnt know that it was from the sleep gas. As the joker watch Harley came back with a needle that he spent quite an amount time with the help of other people who unfortunately didnt survive the testing.
"Put it in her before the others get bats and bird boy get here," he went off to check around and Harley turned around went in the room and injected the liquid into her arm and put it all in and then she took it out and left it on the ground and left the room.
Also of course the team batman and Robin came in and found the place empty but they found a passed out Jane and the needle laying on the ground broken. Robin picked up the shards of the needle and some some of the liquid on it. He placed them in a bad and Batman picked up the unconscious girl.
"Shes out and whatever that is they must of injected her," He then turned around with the girl and Robin followed, "we'll take her with us and find out what was that and then we'll see from there." As they got in the car Robin kept looking at the girl. Batman noticed but ignored it and he drove back to the cave.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-back in Janes pov_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I woke up in a room and saw I was on a bed and the room was empty I looked around and saw a desk and a door and another door. I got up and went to one of the doors but it opened and I stepped back as the door opened and it revealed......Batman?
"Your awake ok now follow me," he went of and I followed and soon we reached the batcave. I stood as he went to sit in front of a huge screen and pulled out some stuff and he explained some stuff I wasnt really listening.
"Whatever he put in you made you into a type of weapon, you have about the same strength as superman, flexible and athletic, you also have some good senses." I nodded and he turned around, "you also have the power to fly and possibly walk through walls." Well that makes me a freak.
"So what do I do now?" He thought for a minute and then looked at me again.
"You could try to be back to your life or train to use your powers and also maybe understand more about them." I thought about it and knew if I returned home the Joker would return, and I would also be kinda dangerous to be around.
"I'll train, but I where would I go?" He got up and motion for me to follow him and as we left we say another lady sitting on one of the chairs she looked up at us and then at me.
"This is the girl," batman nodded and she looked back at me, "hello im Dinah Lance also known as Black Canary, I'll be your mentor and also guardian." I nodded and then she reached out a hand and I shook hands with her.
"Im Jane, im an orphan. Well sorta I had a mom but she was the caretaker there." They looked shocked but then Dinah, or Black Canary, smiled and got up and batman gave her some stuff and she told me to follow her and we went out and into her car and she took me home with her.
"Well Jane you'll be my daughter and, maybe go to school, I'll train you to be a hero and we'll see what you say later on," I nodded and then looked at her.
"Do I call you mom or?" She thought about it and then spoke.
"When we are like this you can call me mom or Dinah, but when im in my hero form you call me Black Canary." I nodded and she got out of the car and into her house and I followed she showed me my room and everywhere else and then she went to go on duty so I went to sleep.