Lost Love

Sorry if I'm making this Freak'n bad.I'm trying my best.If you have a problem or I'm doing bad just tell me.I'll do better.But don't take advantage!Thats just.....pushing me to do my best.So....I hope you enjoy.

Sawyer's POV
I rode my bike all the way to the hospital.I heard about the incident at Carly's party.I'm surprised Hazel went.Carly such a Wanna be.And a selfish jerk.She's best friends with Tiffany.She learned how to be evil.I hate both of them.And they used poor Rachel as a weapon.I mean I still love Hazel.I've loved her since we first met.Thats why I would never hurt her.I made it!It was sunny outside as in a nice summer day in July.I rushed inside.I went to the front desk."Hi how may I help you."The women said."Um I'm looking for Hazel."I said.

*I forgot Hazels last name.If you could,could you please tell me cause I might need it later.Not if You don't want to.But could you see if you could find out what the last name is?*

"Alright she's in room 11."The lady said.I walked down the long hallway ti'l I got to room 11.I knocked on the door.The doctor and nurses looked at me.I told them I was one of Hazel's friends.They let me in and I rushed to Hazel.I felt like I was gonna burst into tears.The doctor said she hadn't woken up.They think she might be dead.I looked at Hazel up and down her face.A tear rolled down my cheek.K started crying.I don't know if I was imagining this or not but I thought I saw a tear roll down Hazel's cheek.It seemed as the walls disappeared.The sky turned grey And rain was all there was.I didn't know what to do anymore.If Hazel truly died I'd have me and my broken heart.Nobody can replace Hazel,no one!

All I need is a little love in my life.I show all pride cause I hoping it might kick start.Me and my broken heart.

It was like that phrase went over and over in my head.Just then I saw Hazel opening her eyes.The doctors rushed in."Don't say anything to her."One of them said."Why?"I asked."She lost all memory.She won't remember you."The doctor said.I could feel my stomach drop.My heart stop beating.I felt tears swell in my eyes.If Hazel can't remember we will forever have lost love.😪😭😭😰😰😰😩😓😪😥😥😰😪😥😰😪😥😰.

Aww I feel bad for Sawyer.He has lost love.Poor him.I hope you enjoyed.Sorry if I made it bad.I hope it was good.Anyways comment and vote.Peace😜