My broken heart

{Okay just so Ya know this is Hazel's POV.Just to be clear.It's POV for the whole chapter.}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was on my way to the airport when I got a strange merge to call Sawyer.I just typed in 324-456.When I got to a red light I typed in the rest.When my phone started beeping meaning that it was going to Sawyer's phone I put it on speaker and laid it on my front window space.It took a long time for him to answer.Why?I finally got a text from Sawyer.But when I looked at it it was strange.It was half a sentence.An hour later my dad calls me.His voice sounds like he's in panic attack."Dad calm down why is it?"I asked in deep concern."Honey Sawyer had a car accident."My dad said still in panic attack."Dad calm down I'm on my way."I quickly hung up and started driving down the coast line.
In time spare I put some relaxing music on so I'm worried that much.I mean I really hope Sawyer is okay.27 minutes later I was at the hospital.I went to the front desk."Yes may I help you?"The women asked me."Yes I'm looking for Sawyer Nelson."I said.The women typed the name in the computer."Okay sweetie he's in room 14."The women said."Thank you."I said.When I was walking down the hall I could hear some crying some shouting.Of course they must be in pain.I saw room 14.My dad was sitting on a bench.They must be busy right now."Dad?"I whispered.My dad's head bobbed up."Sweetie!"My dad said nearly falling off his feet."What's going on?"I asked.My dad looked horrified to tell me."Um well they're doing some tests.So it's gonna be a little bit."My dad said."Was he pretty bad?"I asked."Honey come here."My dad said in more quiet voice."Yes?"I asked him."If these tests don't work he-he-he's."My dad started.I nearly fell to the ground.I started to burst into tears.I knew exactly what my dad was going to say.4 hours later the nurses and doctors came out.They had sorry and worried faces."How is he?"My dad said getting up."I'm sorry for your loss."The nurse said."You mean he's-"My dad started.The nurse nodded."I'm so sorry."The one doctor said."How did he-"My dad asked."His heart failed."The one other nurse said.We went in the room to have one last look at Sawyer before his mom came.My tears were spilling out my eyes more and more.Without Sawyer I have me and my broken heart.
------____________________-----
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.I feel like so bad for Hazel.She got the case of broken heart today.It was sad.Poor Sawyer.Why!why!Ah I'm the one who wrote it.Anyways please comment and vote.Have a nice day!