I gave you time

What's wrong Hazel?"Sawyer asked as he put down his food."Oh nothing."I said being sarcastic.I looked up into the sky.The clouds were white and puffy.When I was about four I pretended that the clouds were big fluffy marsh mellows.Mmmm.After the party Sawyer came up to me."Hazel I can tell your mad."Sawyer said."MAD!Mad doesn't even begin to show what I'm feeling."I said."Well could you at least tell me what you feel?"Sawyer asked."I feel like an idiot."I said."Why?It's a party for crying out loud."Sawyer said."Well the party's over so you can go flirt with the girl you met."I said turning red."Since when did I say I liked her?"Sawyer asked."Since you got here!You've been all flirty and stuff around her!"I yelled running towards our car.Since when did I say I liked her......give me a break!For crying out loud you just came back!I could feel my feel my blood boil.
-_____________________________
Back at the aquarium....
"Hazel c'mon it's just a friend!"Sawyer shouted."Just a friend huh?I still don't think you should talk to her."I said trying to stay calm."Hazel I have been gone for three months on a ship where I had none of my friends.How would you feel?Thats why I'm friends with Tiffany."Sawyer shouted."I would feel terrible without my best friend there."I said."Well that's how I felt.Hazel I'm still trying to get used to this.Your acting like I was gone for a day and there's nothing new.Sometimes you just gotta get out in the world."Sawyer said."Well I gave you time!"I shouted."It's still today!"Sawyer yelled.We both ran in different directions.I think we are done being friends.Well good I don't like Tiffany anyways!

Hope you enjoyed!This was a short chapter.Promise next time will be more.Um Plz comment and vote!😏👍👍👍