Ch. 11- Do you want me (dead)?

Start from the beginning

"You could be Magnito. Or maybe Cat-woman, no their not in the same series... Aw, who cares! No! You can be Tarzan and I'll be Jane, or opposite, if that suites you better... Wait! We could both learn how to shape-shift, and you could be a dragon and I could be you, or not. Don't glare at me! I'm just coming with ideas, that's more than you're doing! OW! don't hit me..." He finished off in a sulking tone and pouted, his eyebrows pushed together in an attempt to look angry. It was not working.

"Or," I started "I could go as myself, and you could bring me there as a prisoner, but when we got there, you would bring me to Joel, not the dungeon." He just looked at me as though I was a, well really I have no idea what he thought I was at that moment.

Xander's POV:

I looked at Eliza as though she was a three-headed pair of glass trousers that belonged to a bunny called... Ummm... I looked down into my hand. RUBICS! Yes, I looked at her as though she was a three-headed pair of glass trousers that belonged to a bunny called Nineteen, or uh, Rubics...

Although she did have a point...

Eliza's POV:

"Sure, Rubics Nineteen." Xander said after a little while of silence. And that was odd. I did not know a lot about Xander, but I did know that he was never quiet, always thought in a way that could confuse any half-insane person, not to mention someone sane. And that he liked over-doing things. Oh, and he never thought before saying anything, at least that was what it sounded like.

"Ok, then. When do we leave?" I asked him.

"Perzactly, Willy Sparrow. I completely agree that jelly beans would have won WWII if they had been in it!" The weird part was that he actually said: "double you, double you, I, I" not World War Two. I had gotten used to his randomness, if you could call it that.

"So, when do we leave?" I asked again, but a little slower this time.

"Well, miss Poppysox, I think we should get started as soon as possible, no pun intended." I gave him a confused look, but shrugged it off and pushed him towards the door. 

"So, how far is it?" I asked him as we stepped out into the cold weather.

"We just have to pass the second star to the right and then go straight on till morning..." Xander said looking far off into nothing.

"Oh, so we're going to Neverland?" I asked him.

"No, never say never! We're going to Alwaysland." He answered happily.

I simply looked at him. before demanding to know where we were going. He replied by pulling a bag over my head. Before pushing me onwards. 

He lead me firmly but gently and I never so much as stumbled. I figured it had taken about twenty minutes before we came to a halt.