A Psychotic Move...That Just May Work

This chapter is edited. Note: Tiffany is now Phoenix. Tiffany was my internet name. I didn't like my real name but I found out it's because I'm nonbinary.

Hey guys! Nothing much to say this time!

I have some AWESOME NEWS! I have a new girlfriend! It's Faith! (Update: yeah that didn't quite work out)

I'm gonna be adding some PhoenixxFaith stuff so I hope you guys don't mind.

Photo: Psychotic Machines' war paint

×Andy's POV×

Ashley started passing his phone around for everyone to see the picture. I peeked over the pillow at Jayy, who had flopped on his stomach on the couch by Dahvie with his face in a pillow as well. I smiled a little bit knowing that he was embarrassed by this, as well.

"Welp we're done with that!" Ashley stood up. "MOVING ON!!!"

I grumbled. I looked at the time. It was about noon. About 3 hours before the concert. What should I do until then?

×Faith's POV×

×During the Concert×

Set list:
1. King For A Day (Pierce The Veil Cover feat. Ethan as Kellin)
2. The Final Episode (Asking Alexandria cover)
3. Good Girls Bad Guys (Falling In Reverse Cover)
4. Mama (My Chemical Romance Cover)
5. Looking Hot, Dangerous (Blood on the Dance Floor Cover)
6. Fuck you (Sleeping With Sirens Version Cover)
7. Fallen Angels (Black Veil Brides Cover)
8. End of the World (Juliet Simms Cover)
9. Asshole (Ronnie Radke Cover feat. Phoenix as Ronnie and Ethan playing drum and Faith playing funky organ piano shit in the background)
10. Three Cheers For Five Years (Mayday Parade Cover feat. Phoenix as backup and Faith on piano)

I was jumping and dancing around the stage as I played the bass. We were currently playing a cover of Fallen Angels by our buddies, Black Veil Brides. I had a plan for today's concert.

You see, I haven't shown it, but I REALLY like Phoenix. And I don't know if she likes me back. But I had a plan to find out. And if she says she doesn't like me I'll just say I did it for the fans.

We sang through End of the World, as me Phoenix and Cashmere were fighting to hold back tears. HEY! IF YOU SAW THE MUSIC VIDEO YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!!

After that song Phoenix got up and walked around the drumset to the front of the stage, one of the backstage workers giving her a mic. The crowd was murmuring.

"Hey guys!" she said. Cheering. "This next song is for old times sake. When me and Cash would sing this song on the bus and we had to pause where the cuss words were which was like...everywhere. We'd replace the song title with the word jerkface...." she waited a second to see if anyone got the reference. There was a few cheers here and there.

"This next song is called....asshole!" The crowd erupted in screams and cheers as a backstage worker brought out the electric piano. I set it to funk. Ethan walked to the drums.

I started and I heard the beginning news reports over the loudspeaker and that was my queue to start playing.

"I GOT AN INSANE POSSE WE AIN'T CLOWNS DOE! I AIN'T A JUGGALO BUT I'M ALWAYS FUCKING JUGGLE HOES AND MAYBE IT'S IN MY NATURE BUT I NEVER WANNA DATE HER BUT SHES LIKE A SHOT OF VODKA CUZ I ALWAYS GOTTA CHASE HER!