Fallen Star

This chapter has been edited.

Hey guys! Loving the new update #underlined and alignment.

Anyways if you didn't read the last A/N I highly advice that you do just so you know whats going on and what may happen...it's like one sentence so shut the fuck up and stop complaining .-.

I'm just kidding I love you! xD

But seriously... Read it ;-;

(HI FAITH)

×Jayy's POV×

I looked up at the stars. They were beautiful... Just like the man sitting next to me. I looked at him as he smiled at me. I smiled back. I pulled out my phone.

"Hey is it cool if I get a picture of you looking up at the stars?" I asked, "I'd..like to tweet it and say 'hanging out with my tour buddy'" I lied.

"Sure," he chuckled. He looked up at the stars and I made sure my flash was off and took the picture.... How is he so perfect? I thought. I showed him the picture and he said it was cool. I uploaded it to twitter. "Hangin with my tour buddy!"

A second later Andy's phone went off. His eyes went wide and he blushed a little bit. "You have my twitter notifications on???" I laughed. He looked away, making me laugh more. I knew he had his notifications off for when someone tags or mentions him, or else he would be getting notifications nonstop. So I knew that wasn't it. He laughed.

His laugh..... AHHHHH!!!

"JAYY!!! ANDY!!! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!!! OR ILL BUST IT DOWN!!!" Dahvie hollered. Mine and Andy's eyes went wide and we quickly jumped off the roof of the bus and he pushed the button on the wall and put away the step ladder. I pushed the button and quickly jumped into bed. As soon as the window was fully closed, Andy opened the door.

"Whaaaaaat?????" he groaned.

"I just wanted to tell you goodnight," he said, smiling innocently. I snickered.

"UGH!" Andy groaned, slamming the door in Dahvie's face locking it again. I highfived him, chuckling.

He laid down in his bunk. "Anyway, I'm getting kind of tired," he said.

"Same," I replied, turning off my light and "rolling down" the window. I rolled over and watched the city go by, slowly falling asleep.

Hey guys! Sorry it's short. It's a filler. Bless your face. If you sneezed during this chapter bless you! PEACE OFF!! BADADADADADADADADO FOLLOW AND VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE AND ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU DO BOOP!! ~Outro Creds to: Tobuscus/TobyTurner/TobyGames