Chapter 12

This chapter is in Willow's pov again !!! :D

After we were rescued we all had to clean up a little because most of us were covered in blood and dirt . I cleaned up faster than everyone else so I went to see my other and ask her about the rescue mission.

" So where are we going ?" I ask curiously and she replies with a sigh.

" Well Willow the only place that I was sure we could be safe was outside of Panem so we're going away to England " She tells me.

" But.. but .. you can't just leave Panem " I say quickly .

" It'll be alright we will come back after a while." She reassures me.

I go back to my room in the hover craft and slump down on the bed as Carter walks in. 

" Did you find out where we're going?" He asks curiously while shutting the door as quietly as possible.

" England " I grunt and he frowns.

" What about my mom and dad?" He asks looking worried.

" I don't know I'll ask my mom later " I say and he nods.

We arrive in England and everyone seems so happy . There are no peacekeepers , no fences and best yet no Capitol. 

" No I think that David Cameron made a huge mistake on Monday" I overhear a women say to a man who I presume to be her husband.

" Excuse me , but don't you think your President will kill you for saying that?" Dayta asks and the couples eyes widen in shock as she says this. I shoot her a glare which means ' be quite' 

I pill her aside and whisper in their ear " They don't kill people here Dayta , this isn't Panem they don't even have hunger games" 

Dayta nods and walks away so I go over to Carter and press my lips softly against his . I look up and see he has a fake smile on his face.

" Relax " I say " My mom has sent out people to get your parents along with some victors from past years if they agree "  after I have told him this he becomes a little bit happier.

My mom and dad have thought of everything as they have bought a place for all of us to stay.  Although we do have to share a room with 3 other people. 

- Me , Carter , Lily and Rye

- Mom , dad , Finnick and Annie

- Johanna , Gale ( mom finally decided to invite him ) , Amber ( Johanna's daughter and tribute from district 7) and Blight ( another victor )

-Wiress , Dayta , Beetee and Hayitch

- Lucius, Spud and Mags

THE NEXT DAY - 

I wake up to knocking on the door of our room and it turns out to be my mother . 

" You all have a meeting in an hour " She states and I groan.

I get up and pick out some clothes to wear , a plain white T-shirt and jeans . We all wear the same as this was what my mother wanted . We all set off towards the dining room and find a small egg each , I groan and look over to my mom.

" Sorry bu we don't have much " She sighs . After eating the small egg I go to the sitting room , where the meeting will be held . Me and Carter are the last people to arrive and my mother looks annoyed when we finally get there , we're only I look at my watch oops 45 minutes late .