Chapter 4

We are ushered out of the train and into the train station where we are swarmed by reporters, Capitol citizens and Peacekeepers. I am grabbed at the arm by a Peacekeeper and pulled into a tall building where I'm guessing we will be staying.

As soon as I enter the building I am shoved into an elevator to go up to the 12th floor. I am greeted warmly by 3 extremely strange people. There are 2 ladies and one man. 

" Who.. erm.. who are you ex..exactly?" I stutter unsure of wither to trust the for all I knw they could be here to kill me.

" Well we're your stylists of course" one of the women answer in a squeeky voice and the others nod. " I'm Zenthia " She adds proudly 

" And I'm Gem and this is Finio " The other women states as they lead me into a small white room.  Zenthia gets to work on my matted hair, Gem fixes my makeup and Finio does my nails filing them down so that they are perfect ovals and then painting a flame design on them. While they are working I examine them all seprately.

Zenthia is quite tall and extremely thin for a women her age. Her skin is tinted a light bronze colour and her hair is bright blue standing out against her skin. Her ,painted on, eyebrows are white ad quite thick, her nails are painted bright blue and purple and lastly her clothes, lets just say that they aren't exactly a nice style.

Gem on the other hand is small but still just as thin as Zenthia. She has light orange hair and a butterfly painted across her face. Her full body matches this design as she has had plastic surgery giving her wings and anteni . Other than this Gem is rather normal and ( if she got rid of the make up and butterfly ) could blend in with disrtct 12 residents , as she has grey eyes and olive skin.

Finio who is rather quite unlike the other 2 members of my prepteam has extremely light skin, probably not natural, a light shade of red hair and a small tatoo on the left side of his face but other than this he almost looks normal.

After almost every inch of my body has been ' fixed' I am left in the room alone to wait for my stylist. When he enters he has a look of pain on his face but smiles when I stand up to formaly meet him.

" Hello sir my name is W..... " I greet but don't get to finish

" Willow Mellark yes I know " He cuts in " Daughter of Katniss and Peeta Mellark, I'm Cinna " He finishes and I sit back down and nod.

After Cinna has finished dressing me he leads me to a mirror and I am amazed by what is infront of me. If I didn't know that was me in the mirror I probably couldn't tell. 

" Thank You Cinna" I say staring up into his eyes .

" You don't know what else is coming your way" He smiles and I back away unsure of what he is talking about " Relax, God you're so much like your mother" He huffs " All I meant was I have a surprize for you when you get to the opening ceremonies, You don't trust me?" He asks reading my expression.

" I'm very sorry sir but trust is not given but gained " I say and Cinna looks hurt . He leads me to the elevator where my mom, dad , Rye and Lily are already waiting.

" Thanks Cinna You did a wonderful job" My mother praises hugging Cinna but he just waves off the complement.

" It's not the outfit but the person who wears it that can make it beautiful" He corrects as we all step into the elevator.

" I wish I could look pretty like you" Lily sighs and I just laugh. She honestly wants to look like me? I pick her up and kiss her gentely on the forehead.

" You are pretty my little princess" I say and she giggles and then squirms about till I sit her down.