So smooth

He sat watching the sleeping form, criss crossed on the floor. The casual maniacal grin spreading across his face gave him a new fire.  You sleep too heavy my friend. So peaceful. I have to ruin it. He looked over at the materials to his right. He extended his hand and grasped the twine carefully. Frizzed tendrils poked at his soft skin creating an annoying sensation that spread throughout his palm. He got up careful not to make a sound and went over to the bunk. With hands as quick as any person he binded together his vod's hands and legs. He let slack in the rope and looked at the table a few feet away. Grabbing the end of the rope he tied it to the leg and looked at his handy work. Just in case old Rexy decides to get... Rowdy.

He gave a mental chuckled and went over to the container filled with the paste. Well wax to be correct. He put on his gloves and got some out going over to the sleeping captain. He slowly rolled up his pants legs making sure it was almost a natural feeling. Once done he smeared it over Rex's legs. The captain only stirred due to some coaxing he did with Kix. Remember kiddo's light sedatives always work. With that he got the pads that the wax stuck to and put them on. Waiting a few minutes for the semi-solid substance to harden he cleaned up a bit. Ding times up. He walks back over and taking as many pads (idk what they're called okay. I don't wax) and pulled them off. The sound of ripping hair and Rex's yell of pain blending in with his own chorus of laughter. Rex looked around until his eyes landed on his batcher. "Blaster" his voice started low "IM GOING TO KILL YOU" he shouted. He struggled as Blaster continued to howl in laughter. Tears brimmed the clones eyes as he looked at the enraged captain. Catching his breath he looked at his work. "Oh meh gawd Rexy! They're so smooth!" He says and burst out laughing again holding his sides.  Rex struggled and growled but didn't succeed. Cursing loudly he glared at him. "I really really hate you sometimes". "Aw love you to Rexy. I'll be here the rest of the war. Good luck untying yourself" he says winking and walking out. "Blaster! Blaster get your shebse  back here. You son of a chakaar!"

Blaster smirked "Andddddd my work here is done."