Its a stripping contest, except the contestants arent willing (pt 1)

A/N Yeah well inspired by a fanfic where clones get drunk and play strip poker. Waxer didn't realize how many scars Rex had on his chest so touched one. The Rex slapped his hand away xD damn I'm still laughing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rex, Wolffe, Bly, and Thorn (just cause he had a badass death. Check out the vid above for the scene.Aw kriff it's in a different language. Sounds German. Or Russian idk. Just watch how he died) and Cody where bantering with each other. Simple small talk that always envelope into deeper conversations. "Hey remember how we used to compete against each other on Kamino" Bly asks with a slight chuckle. The CO's crack a small grin. "Yup first successful batches, also the lab rats" Thorn said with a hint of a depressed undertone. "Yeah but see if we weren't the lab rats, we wouldn't of been able to compete" Rex chuckled softly. The old clones reminisced in a soothing silence. "The original pack eh fella's" Wolffe grinned. Cody chuckled "too cool for the others" he joked. Bly smiled "we might of been the original pack, but even so we branched off and created our own".(yeah I'm having the CO's all be apart of one batch so :P. This is my imagination and no one shall tamper with it. Pretend like my OC's don't exist in this chapter. Okay? Good because I'm really KRIFFING hyper) "That's not always a bad thing though" Wolffe said. Rex stopped for a moment as he passed the 501st barracks. The group noticing the captain stop did as well. Nothing, no wrestling, no joking, so one being obnoxious, so clanking or thumps. It was dead silent except for the footsteps echoing from the group. "That's odd" Cody says narrowing his eyes. Rex couldn't help but have his thoughts wonder to Umbara, the silence when.. He was cut from his thoughts as Thorn nudged his side. "Hey don't think about that" he says seeing the familiar look from the pained memories. Wolffe poked his head into one of the rooms "hmm peculiar. Unless they're all at the bar."  Bly groaned "a drunk battalion great" he says sarcastically. "We should split up check in our own battalions and report back" he suggests. The commanding officers nod and depart. Finding the same results they all head towards their private barracks..

Rex pov.

He slipped into his room to be greeted by silence. The clone captain sighed and walked over to his bunk sitting down. He set his pistols on the side of the bed and looked at the blank walls. Well almost blank. They had letters. They had special meaning though. They where names. Names of the dead 501st members. It's so he wouldn't forget. Wouldn't forget the sacrifice they all had given. Some days it pushed him, others it shattered him. Rex closed his eyes and relaxed. That was until someone slipped a hand over his mouth along with a cloth. Soon he passed out.

Wolffe's pov.
The commander strode into his room pushing the door open. A small breeze from the sudden motion greeted him and he sat on his upheavaled bunk. He honestly didn't care about the state of it but simply looked around the room. A punching bag brutally beaten laid limply in the corner. His collection of knives laid underneath the bed. He took them out and sprawled the case across his lap. Taking one knife in his hand he began to toss it around and catch it in different positions using his fingers. As he caught it he felt something prick his neck. Black swarmed his vision as he involuntarily blacked out. The knife fell to the flor with a small clatter and was gently placed back in the case by a figure.

Cody pov.

Cody walked into his room. His gaze traveled to the neat organized papers on his desk. Plans, strategies and break downs where all organized nearly in a pile. He smiled at his handy work and went over sitting himself in the chair. He began to skim through the notes restlessly. He was awaiting the 212ths return. He would have to give them a long lecture about leaving and not telling someone. Eventually the commander found his eyes growing heavy and he fell asleep. When you don't get sleep for weeks after a while it effects you: so he didn't notice as he was lifted up and carried out.

Thorns pov.

He walked into his own barracks and looked around. The water in the nightstand stood undisturbed from its original position. He smiled and looked at the walls that where covered in blueprints. Blueprints of the city that he was going to guard Senator Amidala  (excuse the spelling) . He took a pencil and went over to the wall. He started planning any escape routes, where barriers could be set and where a attack most likely would be. After a while he felt parched, so he casually walked over to the water. The minute his dry lips hit the rim and felt moisture, the minute as the water hit his stomach he blacked out. The glass fell uselessly out of his hand but was caught by someone. They dumped the rest of the water out and put the glass on the table.

Bly pov

Bly walked in and immediately went over to tend to the plants he had in the corner of his room. He gave them proper water and made sure they had enough sunlight. After living in a jungle for a while plants are comforting. He grinned slightly and sat down on his bunk. He gazed at the plants letting it soothe his worries. It was so peaceful and beautiful. But not as beautiful as her. Pull yourself together! Clones can't love, and neither can Jedi. He sighed and inhailed sharply. The smell... Gas?! He stood up ready to alert the others and get out of the barracks. As he made a wild dash to the door he tripped, already out before e hot the floor. (Don't judge I ship Bly and Secura. Also I'm not so hyper)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As all five gained consciousness they looked around. The room seemed unusually colder then normal. Familiar faces of the battalions greeted their leader's. They all shiver in unison. Then they realize they are suspended upside down. Rex grumbles something and looked at the mischievous eyes of Fives, Jesse and Kix. Cody was greeted by Boil. The others where greeted by their closest clones as well. "Sorry gentlemen. All of us placed a bet on who had the most scars" Fives began. "So we marked all your scars in purple inc." Boil says. The CO's raise an eyebrow. Quiet chuckles began to break out and everyone seemed on the verge of bursting out laughing. "what do you... OH MY KRIFF!" Wolffe blurted as he looked at the others. "WHY ARE WE IN OUR BOXERS?!" Cody yelled. Rex tried to escape but found it rather useless while Thorn just had a 'I'm going to murder everyone in this room' glare.
To be continued

A/N in the comments vote on who has the most scars xD