A reckless mistake (bly x Secura)

A/N and this is not your average ship story :3

The clone opened his eyes, his vision blurry as they met the soil. A wave of nausea tore threw him as his gut wrenched and twisted. Half expecting himself to rid of the contents of his stomach he prepared himself for the bitter taste as his muscles contracted trying to do so. He groaned as the feeling past and as soon as his body settled, he realized something. He was upside down, suspending in air. He knew this planet, it was like a second home by now. His white armor decorated in yellow stripes, now coated with dirt and sweat. He hissed as the now invading insects latched onto his swollen, exposed skin. They bit and crawled having their own private feast until he was covered in sores and bites. He closed his eyes as blood trickled from his mouth, leaving a scarlet stain. The edges of his chest plate and stomach where crusted in dried blood. He looked around feverishly spotting the exotic plants of Felicia. He looked at the specially adapted plant, it's leaves a blueish green that curled outwards from its center. Sharp rows of thorns spiraled down into the center of the plant... Wait that's not how it's supposed to look. Brown eyes revealed themselves at the supposed leaves changed color and merged into the thing's throat. The scales, it's camouflage the same as the tree's bark only visible when the thing moved. The lizard type creature watched the suspended clone with merciless eyes. Observation and patience, two skills needed in the recipe to cook up a killing machine. It let out a hiss, it's spiked tail seemingly small bare branches against the tree. He began to panic, it was going to devour him. He stared it down until it got ready to pounce, it's sight set on his jugular. As he closed his eyes willing except his fate. He let his thoughts wonder to her. He was slightly depressed that he wouldn't ever get to see her again and convinced himself of so. That was until the sound of a lightsaber activating hit his ears and the beast roared as the blade collided with its side. Soon bushes rustled and the beast bolted off. "Bly!" A voice yelled and raced over to him. To anyone else it was laced with worry. But to Bly it was as angelic as it could've been.  He opened his brown eyes to meet her hazel ones. "Hi General Secura" he says voice hoarse. "Oh be quiet you" she says cutting him down and catching him in her arms. She lowered him down and began searching for fatal injuries. She went to the cut across his temple. She got out a small cloth and began dabbing at it, to clean any blood out so she could see how bad it was. He winced slightly, but was happy he was close to her. He let a small smile spread across his lips. 'Perhaps I should get injured more' he thought. He looked at her, her lips curved into a small frown. Her eyes sparkled in worry but held another emotion. He didn't know what it was but all he knew was she was stunning.  He realized she was staring, her lips only hovering above his. He saw his opportunity, they where alone and if she hated him forever he could convince the medics to kill him. He leaned up and lightly kissed her. Her eyes widened as she felt the contact of their lips. Her heart soared as her lips molded to his movements. She closed her eyes and kissed back, enjoying the moment. Bly felt like a actual human for once. And he savored every moment.

-a few weeks later- (play song here)

The commander was walked to Aayla's barracks. She sounded worried and that put him into a protective mode. As he stepped into her barracks and closed the door his eyes fell upon his general. She was sitting on the bed, eyes glued to the floor. 'She was never like this' he thought as he sat next to her. "What's wrong love?" He asks about to wrap his arms around her. As he did however she flinched away. He frowned "what is it?" She looked up at him her eyes void of emotion. "What happened a few weeks ago- that was nothing. Your nothing more to me then a brother. That was a reckless mistake" the Jedi answers her voice once strong in the beginning now trembling. She stood up and sped out of the room not wanting to see his reaction. As the commander processed this his heart shattered. "Wha- what did I do?" He wondered out loud. "Why?" He felt a overwhelming whirl of emotions. Sadness, grief and a little anger. He didn't do anything to deserve this! They could've been happy together! The council didn't need to know.  As the commander stared blankly at the wall he came up with a conclusion.

Love devoured someone. It wasn't supposed to work like that but it did. It was mearly a thing made to break. It was her who couldn't be captured. He was fooled. They had gotten close, love forced them to. Love was made to injure, perhaps even kill someone on the inside. Love was meant to be savored and then ripped away. Just like how he savored her. Why? Why was love cruel, why didn't it work out? Why was he so easily fooled? No matter how hard he tried to come up with answers he got one thing. Love made him. He still loved her.